Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Test 400

  1. #1
    lollipops is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    us
    Posts
    343

    Question Test 400

    Members,

    I would like to know if any of you have ever used test 400. Let me know about your results and any possible side effect. I may be able to get my hands on some soon and use it in a later cycle.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Ammar's Avatar
    Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Syria/Morocco
    Posts
    1,606
    Bro, if you could get Test E instead get that. Its easier to keep your blood levels constant for the first time.

    Test 400 tends to be painful to inject and because of the Test Prop thats in it, its hard to stay constant.

  3. #3
    ironfist's Avatar
    ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    In a cage near you...
    Posts
    4,723
    It's a good, legit product but it hurts...

  4. #4
    lollipops is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    us
    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    It's a good, legit product but it hurts...
    Should I only inject it in my a$$ if it hurts that much?

  5. #5
    not2bigyet's Avatar
    not2bigyet is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Strong Island
    Posts
    574
    Quote Originally Posted by lollipops
    Should I only inject it in my a$$ if it hurts that much?
    I have done it in the past...and that's where it will stay. In my experience it didn't matter where I shot it, it still hurt. I also cut it with Deca 300 and the pain was still there. If you have a high threshhold for pain then I would go for it, I did get very good results!

  6. #6
    ross3814 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    608
    horrible pain bro... interfeared with work for me... it wasnt like other stuff that the pain goes away after a few weeks. it stays really bad.

  7. #7
    marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    393
    yea i did t400 for my first cycle and i thought that that was just the way steroids were, untill my next inject cycle. get some kinda test cyp/test e blend. youll love it.

  8. #8
    Humanimal's Avatar
    Humanimal is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    139
    T400- ouch! Felt like I injected a golfball in my a$$. Im currently using a 600mg/ml homebrew cyp/enan blend and virtually no pain- at least compared to the t400. Try some enan or cyp bro. Leave the T400 for the cows.

  9. #9
    lollipops is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    us
    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by marlin444
    yea i did t400 for my first cycle and i thought that that was just the way steroids were, untill my next inject cycle. get some kinda test cyp/test e blend. youll love it.

    Members,

    Thanks for the advice. If my source can get it for me at th right price, I will use it in my next cycle. As for the pain, it will be there, but so will the gains!

  10. #10
    Humanimal's Avatar
    Humanimal is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by lollipops
    Members,

    Thanks for the advice. If my source can get it for me at th right price, I will use it in my next cycle. As for the pain, it will be there, but so will the gains!
    Just dont plan on working out whatever bodypart you injected for a few days.

  11. #11
    lollipops is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    us
    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanimal
    T400- ouch! Felt like I injected a golfball in my a$$. Im currently using a 600mg/ml homebrew cyp/enan blend and virtually no pain- at least compared to the t400. Try some enan or cyp bro. Leave the T400 for the cows.
    Have test enth for my current sycle and you are right, almost no pain. I am just looking to try something different in my next one.

  12. #12
    lollipops is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    us
    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanimal
    Just dont plan on working out whatever bodypart you injected for a few days.

    That sucks because I love to spot inject especially bi's. Guess I won't be doing that with the 400

  13. #13
    curiousdude is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Copperhead Road
    Posts
    127
    hey bro! seriously consider something else. do a seach on t400. the only way i found to reduce the pain was to use .5 ml mixed with a deca or eq. it has 10% BA, benzly alcohol. that's how denkall got the concentration so high. BA literally kills tissue. unless you've given birth or passed a kidney stone, you don't know what kind of pain you're in for.

    IMHO, mixing prop and enth in the same dart is the way to go. just enth is even better. cyp tends to increase the liklihood of post cycle depression, seems to affect serotonin levels more negatively than other tests.

    furthermore, you'll only need a prop if you're in a hurry to feel the cycle kick in. and, unless you're going to be using something else in your cycle that requires eod or ed injs, why bother.

    in this case, i'd trust those of us telling you to use something else. don't be misled by those big numbers, i.e. t400. it comes with a cost, both literally, and figuratively. peace, cd.

  14. #14
    lollipops is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    us
    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousdude
    hey bro! seriously consider something else. do a seach on t400. the only way i found to reduce the pain was to use .5 ml mixed with a deca or eq. it has 10% BA, benzly alcohol. that's how denkall got the concentration so high. BA literally kills tissue. unless you've given birth or passed a kidney stone, you don't know what kind of pain you're in for.

    IMHO, mixing prop and enth in the same dart is the way to go. just enth is even better. cyp tends to increase the liklihood of post cycle depression, seems to affect serotonin levels more negatively than other tests.

    furthermore, you'll only need a prop if you're in a hurry to feel the cycle kick in. and, unless you're going to be using something else in your cycle that requires eod or ed injs, why bother.

    in this case, i'd trust those of us telling you to use something else. don't be misled by those big numbers, i.e. t400. it comes with a cost, both literally, and figuratively. peace, cd.
    Thanks for the advice. I think I will stick to my test ent 250. I can get the Denkall for $90, but all of that pain is not worth it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •