mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member

Pinz ordered on line in Cal....Problems???

Hi, just ordered a larger # of syringes and needles on line, they are being shipped to me now. Live in Calif. Has anyone here in Calif. had any problems with doing the same? It is illegal to posses without a prescription to the best of my understanding so I am wondering about anyone having complications due to this??? Tried looking this up in search but to no avail....

No, no problems, and no, you don't need a prescription.
    I can go to the Dairy Supply down the street and get a box anytime. Some will make you sign for them, but that's it....Done it 50 times if I've done it once, and believe me I have
    TSW

????

But I thought you lived Utopia, Omega 7, South of the Zargonion Mind Fields (WC) and not in Cal? : ) I guess they changed the law than. But I bought mine at GPZ not Als feed store. ..thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    No, no problems, and no, you don't need a prescription.
    I can go to the Dairy Supply down the street and get a box anytime. Some will make you sign for them, but that's it....Done it 50 times if I've done it once, and believe me I have
    TSW

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    But I thought you lived Utopia, Omega 7, South of the Zargonion Mind Fields (WC) and not in Cal? : ) I guess they changed the law than. But I bought mine at GPZ not Als feed store. ..thanks
    (WC) is West Coast Son, which is nearly completely Ca.....Go to the Library and watch a Globe.
    And I've bought Far More Pinz from "Feed Stores" Al's or Otherwise named, than GPZ has sold. (and they sold most of them to me)
    And do you for some strange reason think that slipping some through the mail is "more" dangerous than walking in a tangable store, showing an ID, and signing for them???
    Apparently you didn't get the Memo (You must be new here) due to budget cuts, considerable lay-off's were necessary in the Pin Police Dept........I think you'll sneek by on this one
    Lay low for a while though, "They" are everywhere.
    They got your # (956101957101958101959101) Careful.

wow

Wow, you did some serious coding there at the end didn't you? : ) Thanks for sharing your experiences you crazy dude. lol out shhhhhh...............
    (WC) is West Coast Son, which is nearly completely Ca.....Go to the Library and watch a Globe.
    And I've bought Far More Pinz from "Feed Stores" Al's or Otherwise named, than GPZ has sold. (and they sold most of them to me)
    And do you for some strange reason think that slipping some through the mail is "more" dangerous than walking in a tangable store, showing an ID, and signing for them???
    Apparently you didn't get the Memo (You must be new here) due to budget cuts, considerable lay-off's were necessary in the Pin Police Dept........I think you'll sneek by on this one
    Lay low for a while though, "They" are everywhere.
    They got your # (956101957101958101959101) Careful.

palequail is offline Banned
    I live in southern california...I've order needles from GetPinz many times and there isn't any problem with it...I will always use their service...

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Wow, you did some serious coding there at the end didn't you? : ) Thanks for sharing your experiences you crazy dude. lol out shhhhhh...............
    Yeah, my Spyware was watching them watching you.....they cracked your code progression, I just copied it from their drive via one of their unused ports.
    (Man this is gettin' deep)
    Seriously, YOU'RE FINE!...No one gives a squat about pinz.
    TSW

Wink Thanks

Thanks, you guys are cool here on this board. Glad I found it. Good info, the more I read the more trouble I find myself getting into, in a good way and hopefully the bigger I will get.......

Yeah, my Spyware was watching them watching you.....they cracked your code progression, I just copied it from their drive via one of their unused ports.
    (Man this is gettin' deep)
    Seriously, YOU'RE FINE!...No one gives a squat about pinz.
    TSW

Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    I live in southern california...I've order needles from GetPinz many times and there isn't any problem with it...I will always use their service...
    Dang pale, I wasn't lookin' forward to you changin' that Avatar...But me and myself have talked it over, and we've decided to let you slide
    TSW

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I'm in Cali, never had a problem.

Thread Information