RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member

Worst Cycle Ever!

Hey, i have a question and was wondering if anyone wanted to help clear things up with a buddy of mine. I have learned a lot of information on AR and I thought I had a firm grasp on AAS.

My friends Cycle looks like this:
    1000 mg sust injected once a week
    winny 100mg/ed
    Tren 75mg/ed

He is also rinning hcg and nolvadex .

When he told me about this cycle I thought he as ****ign crazy! I couldn;t believe he was injectin sust once a week and i told him that it was way better to shoot e3d. he said i was nutters. We then argued about how often you shoot test enth. I said it can be done twice a week he siad you shouold shoot it 4 times a week.

I know what I know about AAS and i only know what ive learned from this board. There are a lot of increbily knowledgable guys on this board and i would apprecaite it if you could write a response outlining in a way better than i could an explanation as to why my frined is a complete ****ing idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by RUDY-14
    Hey, i have a question and was wondering if anyone wanted to help clear things up with a buddy of mine. I have learned a lot of information on AR and I thought I had a firm grasp on AAS.

winny 100mg/ed
    Tren 75mg/ed

When he told me about this cycle I thought he as ****ign crazy! I couldn;t believe he was injectin sust once a week and i told him that it was way better to shoot e3d. he said i was nutters. We then argued about how often you shoot test enth. I said it can be done twice a week he siad you shouold shoot it 4 times a week.

I know what I know about AAS and i only know what ive learned from this board. There are a lot of increbily knowledgable guys on this board and i would apprecaite it if you could write a response outlining in a way better than i could an explanation as to why my frined is a complete ****ing idiot!
    Pat him on the back for getting the tren right anyway. How old is this guy? Assuming he's of reasonable age...
    There's no real best way to use sust....you can't fully take advantage of all the various esters....I don't get why it's used. E3D would be good enough for sust. 1g/wk is a bit hearty. Winny seems high unless it's oral. He has nolva in there...that's good. for 1g/wk of test he should use Adex at least at .25mg/day plus nolva at 10mg/day, and keep plenty around.

Humanimal is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RUDY-14

winny 100mg/ed
    Tren 75mg/ed

Sus should be shot eod or 1/2 cc ed. Winny imo is unecessary above 50mg/day, and I also feel tren above 50mg/day is unecessary. Although I dont feel too strongly on my opinions of the tren/winny, I will say that shooting 1 gram/sus 1 day/week is stupid.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    That's a lot of gear. Hope that's not his first cycle or near it. To much winny and tren at one time. No need to do them both unless he's turning pro Olympia. He could get away with the sust at 1000mg a week. Still spikes your system but the amount will saturate him enough to carry over. When you see him again tell him try E5D with the sustanon instead of E7D. Hope he's taking some anti-e's also. It's actually not that bad of a cycle in my opinion.

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    hmm..bump

Thread Information