Thread: Clomid PCT

Teamupjohn is offline Junior Member

Clomid PCT

Was doing some research here, and I was a little unclear on exactly when to start PCT. I;m on a Test E and EQ cycle for 14 weeks. I 'm tryin to pin down the exact time when I should start PCT with Clomid. I know it should be within 3 weeks of my last injection? I' m a little confused. I hope somone can help me get some clearification on this. I will continue to search in the meantime.

later bros

Quote Originally Posted by Teamupjohn
    Was doing some research here, and I was a little unclear on exactly when to start PCT. I;m on a Test E and EQ cycle for 14 weeks. I 'm tryin to pin down the exact time when I should start PCT with Clomid. I know it should be within 3 weeks of my last injection? I' m a little confused. I hope somone can help me get some clearification on this. I will continue to search in the meantime.

later bros
    Run your test E 1 wk past your last EQ shot, then wait 2 weeks before you start pct

Teamupjohn is offline Junior Member

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Run your test E 1 wk past your last EQ shot, then wait 2 weeks before you start pct

Thank you for the advice-- amazing though, 18 views, and only one bro willing to help me? What gives, is it my name!! LOL . Ok... But anyway Eien, thanks for your response, just wanted to make sure I had my facts. Couln't quite decypher EXACTLY a good time to start.

Thread Information