juststarting is offline Junior Member

Short Cycle,but Im NOT the Spring Break JUNKIE

Ok, Im looking to do a short 6 week cycle. Not because Spring Break is coming up,but because I just recovered from the last cycle I took that ended in Jan. Im looking to do something to this effect. I would appreciate any opinions on this cycle.
    Prop ----100mg ED week1-6
    Anavar 40-50 mg ED OR 75mg ED Fina week1-6
    Win ---50mg ED week1-6
    Clen : ---week 1-2(working up to 120 mcg), 5-6 (working up to 140 mcg)
    ECA/Hydroxycut: week 3-4, 7-8(if neccessary)
    Clomid Therapy week 6-9 300/100/50
    Liquidex ED week1-9

Ok here are my stats:
    Im 5'6, 21 years old, 195 lbs, and 10% bf. Ive been training hard for 4 years.

My goals are to:
    lose body fat %'s (Id like to get at 5%)
    I would also like to gain about 10-15 lbs of lean muscle.

My diet:
    Consists of high protein,low carb. I've had a pretty clean diet my whole life.

I have 2 cycles under my belt already
    1-- Sust only cycle
    2---EQ,Sust,Win cycle

Quote Originally Posted by juststarting

My goals are to:
    lose body fat %'s (Id like to get at 5%)

My diet:
    Consists of high protein,low carb. I've had a pretty clean diet my whole life.
    Why such a low % body fat?

And why low carb? Carbs = muscle, just like protein. Keep the fat low instead.

Id just try to get a bit leaner. I like to keep my carbs I eat them in the afternoon and after my workouts to restore glycogen levels. What do you think about the cycle?

What would be best to use Anavar or Fina? Considering the sides and that Im gonna use it for 6 weeks. If I were to use Fina..I would have to run it 2 weeks after my Test right? What are your opinions on the cycle? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PuddleMonkey
    Why such a low % body fat?

And why low carb? Carbs = muscle, just like protein. Keep the fat low instead.
    huh uh, Traditional Fats (Animal/Veg etc) are far easier to burn off than Fats developed by the body from unmetabolised Carbs (and Proteins for that matter)
    I tried to find the link to the Study before I responded, but it's gone now....But the study showed Conventional Fats were up to 3 X's easier for the body to burn than Fat's that were converted by the body from unmetabolised Carbs/Protein.
    The Author often referred to Conventional fats as "Ready-to-Burn" fats.
    Furthermore, though carbs are necessary, having many Valid uses, and may keep your body from using Valuable Protein for energy, your body cannot build Muscle by synthesizing Carbohydrates.
    TSW

BTW, I like your idea, but personally I would tweek it a bit, and go at least a little longer.
    1-10 Prop 100mg ED
    1-9 Fina 75-100mg ED
    1-9 Var 60mg ED
    etc etc
    I myself wouldn't pick between the Fina and the Var....if I was gonna pick between something it would be the Winny and the Var, and the Var would win.
    No way would either of those beat out my Fina...mm - mm, uh uh, no way.
    And I would definately run the ECA between the Clen to keep lethargy and fatigue at bay if nothing else. I can't stand Clen Crash!
    TSW

What would be best to use Anavar or Fina? Considering the sides and that Im gonna use it for 6 weeks. If I were to use Fina..I would have to run it 2 weeks after my Test right? What are your opinions on the cycle? Thanks
    No, end with test - ALWAYS! Makes recovery MUCH easier.
    TSW

How about instead of going w/ Winny..if I added d-bol to jump start things and gain alittle more size,so it would look like this

D-bol---25mg ED week 1-4
    Fina---- 75mg EDweek1-6
    Anavar ----40-50 mg ED week 1-6
    Liquidex ED week1-9

ColdSore is offline Banned
    How about instead of going w/ Winny..if I added d-bol to jump start things and gain alittle more size,so it would look like this

D-bol---25mg ED week 1-4
    Fina---- 75mg EDweek1-6
    Anavar ----40-50 mg ED week 1-6
    Liquidex ED week1-9
    dont add d-bol to a cutter.....thats a bulking drug...the prop will be working with in days so you dont need it

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    dont add d-bol to a cutter.....thats a bulking drug...the prop will be working with in days so you dont need it
    If I was you I give my body a couple more weeks rest and do a normal length cycle , about 12 wks. Believe me, you'll see better results...

firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member
    I like the original cycle you had up with the fina. It's simple, good and with the fina in it you will cut up pretty well. Like TSW said though, if you want the best cycle, drop the winny, add the Var to the fina/prop and have fun. Stay away from the Dbol on this cycle, and you had one thing backwards... you are supposed to run the test 2 weeks after the fina, not the other way around.

Hey,
    Everyone thank you for helping out. Thats what I meant firefitr5287, I just typed it wrong. ok
    So this is what my cycle will look like
    Prop ----100mg ED week1-8
    Anavar 40-50 mg ED
    Fina 75mg ED week1-6
    Clomid Therapy week 8-11 300/100/50
    Liquidex ED week 1-11

2 quick questions... If I wanted to could I take the Fina EOD and still be effective? Also, Can I run the Fina for 4 weeks and still have it effective. Im trying to end everything within 6 weeks,cause I have to fly out somewhere and dont want to fly w/ gear.

Hey,
    Everyone thank you for helping out. Thats what I meant firefitr5287, I just typed it wrong. ok
    Anavar 40-50 mg ED
    Fina 75mg ED week1-6
    Liquidex ED week 1-11

2 quick questions... If I wanted to could I take the Fina EOD and still be effective? Also, Can I run the Fina for 4 weeks and still have it effective. Im trying to end everything within 6 weeks,cause I have to fly out somewhere and dont want to fly w/ gear.

Hey,
    Anavar 40-50 mg ED
    Fina 75mg ED week1-6
    Liquidex ED week 1-11

Looks pretty good, but I would definitely stick to ED on the fina...just more effective IMO. Also, I am on fina and prop right now, and I didn't start seeing real good results until about the 4th week, so I definitely wouldn't end it there. If you have to fly, why don't you send enough in the mail to see you through while you are at whever you are at. I did that a few weeks ago. Went to Colorado for a week, and sent 7 days worthe of fina and prop that way right before I left and it showed up the day i got there. It's easy and doesn't interfere with your cycle. Just some ideas bro

Hey,
    Anavar 40-50 mg ED
    Fina 75mg ED week1-6
    Liquidex ED week 1-11

Looks pretty good, but I would definitely stick to ED on the fina...just more effective IMO. Also, I am on fina and prop right now, and I didn't start seeing real good results until about the 4th week, so I definitely wouldn't end it there. If you have to fly, why don't you send enough in the mail to see you through while you are at whever you are at. I did that a few weeks ago. Went to Colorado for a week, and sent 7 days worthe of fina and prop that way right before I left and it showed up the day i got there. It's easy and doesn't interfere with your cycle. Just some ideas bro

oops, **** double post

Thread Information