DaZZa is offline New Member

Worried About Gyno

Im well into my cycle, so far done 4 and a half weeks dbol with another 3 or so weeks left, however im worried about gyno since my pecks hav grown considerably. I was planning to take nolva in my last week and clomid after the cycle however im worried about gyno i havnt had an existing condition nor hav i ever been fat, ive built muscle from basically nothing, I will also be stacking supertest pro in 2 weeks which i hear will help reduce water retention and help build hard muscle. But Gyno is my main worry. Can someone enlighten me on my chances of gyno and how common it is?

joco is offline New Member
    r u only takin d-bol if so chances not high but tell ya wat buddy u shud ov taken nolv from day1 just to be safe....

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    WTF is "supertest pro"? I did a google search and only 4 matches came up and they were all for a battery charger.

But going on the assumption that it's test, you're doing an eight week dbol cycle with two weeks of test twords the end?

This is just an all around bad idea.

My advise is stop now and hit PCT.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Ha, I found it.

Super Test Pro

1-test/4-ad Transdermal Gel

226ml bottle

10g 1-test, 5g 4-androstenediol

(4-ad)

Very effective for gaining a lot of LEAN muscle! The 5g 4-ad is enough to remove any lethargy and to gain significant muscle mass without excess estrogen build-up or water retention.

Lasts for 3 weeks using hard core dose, or 6 weeks using normal dose.

$230 per bottle.
    My advise hasn't changed.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Dude, why are you running an 8 week dbol only cycle??? Dbol is used at as a jumpstart weeks 1-4 at 30-40mg per day. Test is also used at the same time run weeks 1-10 or 12. Not only are you not going to keep any gains from what you are taking, but you are stressing out your liver taking dbol for 8 weeks. Plus alot of the weight you have put on is water weight, and after 4 weeks the dbol is going to lose its effectiveness. and pro-hormones are not test.

Thread Information