Thread: post cyl

hitman8728 is offline New Member

post cyl

hello every one i was just wonderin gif after a post cyl of TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE .....6-OXO or if im starting to get gyno? and also Tribulus to birng my test back to normal levels? or do i have to get clomid? pleas elet me know thx guys and gals

123BJ is offline Associate Member
    ya man i would def grab some clomid.. should be used in pct always, as i assume and read,,..

hitman8728 is offline New Member
    this is ogign to be my 1st tiem useignthe gear what u guys think i should do 100mg ed or eod? by the way im 22 im 5 foot 8 and 160lbs

123BJ is offline Associate Member
    im sure some of the guys here wil say u should use a test like enanthate since it is a longer lasting ester...... prop u need to inject ed,eod..... test enan..u can get away with every 5-6
    im startgin my first soon as well..,...
    1-13 test e 500mg/week 250 mgs every mon/thurs
    1-12 eq at 400mg/week 200 mg everymon/thurs
    nolva all the way through + pct along with clomid and trib.........everything i have gotten out of the questions i have asked test enanthate is a good first time bulker....Im not to familiar with the prop though so BUMP for the vets/experts....

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    How old are you, your profile is empty??? assuming you are ready for AS then:

Test prop is an ED or EOD inject. You can do 100mg EOD, but IMO 75mgs ED is most effective becuase blood levels are kept more consistent, which keeps the body in an environment for optimal growth. That comes out to be about 525mgs of test per week, which works. 6 OXO is not an effective anti E for AS. I think prop at 8 weeks with an ED inject is a good cycle.

1-8 75mgs ED
    PCT 2days after last inject
    nolva 20mg ED and clomid 300mg day1 100mg 2-11 50mg 12-21.

You need to make sure you have your PCT ready before you start, if gyno symptoms occur you can use nolva to control it, if you are gyno prone or concerned you can run 10mgs ED of the cycle.

Thread Information