Jock191 is offline Associate Member

MY fist time back

Hey bro's Im pretty new to this but I figured I would give this a shot.. Im a former US MARINE I was shot in the knee in Iraq so I havent been able to run since July so yeah I have gained like 50 lbs.. I just started working out again and im also taking AS I swore I would never touch the stuff but I just got SICK of how I let myself get.. Im also trying to compete next year.. Im 5'9 about 235 right now and with like 30% bodyfat or so that stupid little hand held thing says lol. im pretty muscular and 20 I think and im very strong natually. I was ALWAYS a big kid I weighed 265 lbs my sophmore yr of hs and then dropped down to 190 but the end of that same yr... so yeah im 235 right now wanna drop 50 lbs or so my MAIN goal is to not only have a 6pac but to be at about 190 or 195 with about 6% BF. Well here we go, Im on week 1 of a 10 week cycle consisting of 250MG/week of Ara-test and 300MG/week of Deca300.. Right after that 10 weeks are up Im going right to my cutting phase of GH, Winny and something else that I cant remember the name of lol. I just need alittle help getting though this and what I should do..

Im getting my stuff from a guy at my gym and he told me that b.c im fat I should keep my diet VERY strict right now.. High protien, low carbs ( only eat carbs at breakfast and after workout) and low fats.. Also has me working out 5 times a week to burn more calrories so I dont get to much fatter.. Is this what I should be doing or should I try something else?? Im a certified personal trainer, so I know what im doing but when it comes to myself I cant seem to do anything lol ITs wierd how that works. Well Ill keep you guys posted and any help would kick ass big time.. Ill give you my stats now and every 30 days from now on.. Any help with diet on do I keep eating like I do now or add more carbs or what would be great also with the whole working out thing do I do 5 days or 3 days?? Cardio atleat 3 times a week at low intensety so I dont get to much fat build up right? Im doing treadmill at an incline of 15 but with a speed of 2.2 is that cool? Well thanks for the help guys ill keep you up to date. Here are some pics.

below is old next stats come 3/23

2/23
    Weight 235 BF 30%
    Arms 16 1/2"
    Chest 46 1/2"
    waist 45" ( WAY TO BIG, would like to get to like 34 or smaller)
    Thighs 26"
    Calves 17 1/2"

The old pics are when I just lost the 65lbs the new ones shirt off are the new ones lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MY fist time back-picture-41.jpg   MY fist time back-picture-42.jpg   MY fist time back-picture-43.jpg   MY fist time back-yeah-me-again-back-double-bi.jpg  
    Last edited by Jock191; 03-11-2004 at 01:23 PM.

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Where to start? The guy at your gym is right. You want to restirct carbs to breakfast and after workout. Eat only simple GI carbs... Brown Rice, Yams, and Oatmeal. Eat high protein (1.5-2 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight) Keep fats low (only 10-15% of your dailt intake) Try doing cardio 5 times a week a little bit after your wake up. I tell you this because your body is at a catabolic state, and you burn fat and strictly fat when you have an empty stomach. So 45 minutes of cardio 5 times a week after you wake up on an emtpy stomach. Have a cheat day once a week. But make sure you maintain a STRICT diet. 5-6 meals a day every 2-3 hours. Drink only water, no soda, juice, beer, etc. Diet soda is ok. As for your cycle.... You MUST run test higher then your deca . Run some searches on deca/test cycles. Make sure you have proper pct. That is a definite must. Keep yourself motivated, do what I suggested and you should see significant muscle gain and fat loss. In your case, since you are running test, look into taking t3 (Cytomel ) Run a search on this too, there is a sticky in the education section. This is a thyroid hormone and it will greatly help you in burning fat FAST. Keep me and the rest of us posted, I'll try to help you the best I can. Train hard, eat right, and good luck.

joe_capone is offline Member
    one word.. ckd

Thanks But um what the heck is ckd?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    bro i wouldn;t touch any AS yet your b/f is a little too high... i would wait till it got down to 20 or better yet around 15.... with a higher b/f running AS is not a very good idea... (i don;t remeber quite why) it has something to do with it being stored in your fat cells and thus can lead to estrogen rebound after the cycle is over... your best bet is to right now hit up the cardio.. and perhpas an ECA and/or Clen ...clean up the diet and then when you get your B/F down think about using an AS....

Thats what I was gonna do in the first place but this guy at my gym had my already start on the stuff... Should I just not take any more and wait until I cut down the bf and then do it or should I just continue with what im doing? I only did 1cc of each so 2 cc totall for this week thats all ive done so far..

you right I dont know what im doing.. Im following the advice of a SR bodybuilder at my gym.. Thats why I came here to ask for help.. Now what the heck is a CKD?? What does that stand for? I shouldnt have any thing to worry about from only taking it a week right?

debulkred is offline Junior Member
    It is not a bad idea to run ANABOLIC Steroids unless you are in an average or better cardiovascular shape. Now, if you get blood tests and yoru cholesterol seems to be in good levels and your blood pressure is fine. With that being said you can take steroids.

debulkred is offline Junior Member
    We are assuming that because you're 30 percent bodyfat, you are likely to have cholesterol problems and poor cardiovascular shape. We are not doctors or anything so get yourself check.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    you should be ok, just stop it now and not to sure if you will need to do a pct since you only did two shots... i don;t think it could hurt to do it.. maybe for like 10 days or something (not too sure though) The thing with a lot of the guys at the gym they just want to make money.. and many don;t know ****... for instance a guy at my gym sells deca for something like 290... he doesn;t use real anti's either just the gnc ****... so this goes to show that he doesn;t know those are no substitution for the real thing!

This guy does know his stuff though.. He competes and has done alot and helped ALOT of guys out. Ive seen some **** good changes in people hes worked with.He mad NO money off of me either we a pretty good friends and he sold me the gear WAY cheaper than anyone else.. I got 10 weeks worth of Deca 300 and Ara-test for $310 so the money issue wasnt a big deal. But any ways, I just kept reading all this stuff that if your fat cut first to reasonable body fat levels like lower than 18 or so then bulk then cut again if you gained much fat.. He was like it would be easier for you to just bulk and then cut it all after this cycle.. Oh as for the cardiovascular thing I can run 5 miles none stop your forgetting I said that I am a US Marine lol All we do is run. That was the crappy thing about the marines I went to the corps weighting 213 lbs with 16% body fat I was HUGE wasnt ripped but I was big as hell for 18 and then when I got out of bootcamp I was 174 lbs with like 6 % body fat but I lost ALOT of muscle as well so I was pissed off. But yeah my cholesterol is just fine I made sure that i had that all checked b4 I started anything. Now one again what the heck is CKD diet???? I cant seem to find the deffinition of it on this site.

toolman is offline Banned
    OK, first thanks for your service!

Second, do not take steroids under the direction of some guy at the gym. You should not put anything into your body that you have not researched and understand fully. If the guy at the gym knew his stuff as you say, there is no way he would have started you on gear with the body fat you are carrying. There is no way you can have a normal cholesteral count and run 5 miles with that gut. Cardio first thing in the AM on an empty stomach will get rid of that very quickly. When the fat is gone, then you can concentrate on adding the muscle as you have to eat alot of calories to gain muscle on a cycle and you don't want to do that until you are back to fighting weight.

Lastly take of the photo with your face. You are admitting to an illegal activity and posting your mug. Not the best thing to do.

Good luck bro!

Yeah good idea lol I didnt even realize that until now haha thanks.. As for the running yeah I can run 5 miles none stop but I only do it once a week b/c of my knee problem and after that it hurts.. You should passjudgment b/c of what someone looks like.. Just b/c Im heavy doesnt make I dont have good cariovascular levels it might just mean I have a REALLY crappy diet. Thats my main problem my diet and doing cardio more... Its just a big pain in the ass if you dont have your stuff ready that day b4 and for me it sucks real bad I dont usually get home until 3 or 4 in the morning and get up at like 10 11 so everything is all screwed up.. I still work out 5 times a week I just need to add more cardio and stuff but I hate that crap.. I CAN NOT STAND Carido and I know im not the only one. How do you guys make that crap barable?Well, When I do, do cardio in the gym I do the treadmil with incline 15 and speed of 2.5 so its not high intensity to burn muscle but VERY strenious to burn fat. Other than that I run my 5 miles once a week that helps alittle bit.. As for the AS I have studied myself b4 I took anything but Its wierd with all the different reviews you have somepeople saying to lose that body fat first get down to a lower one then bulk up then cut again at the end they you have the ones that say dont worry just bulk then cut it all thats where I get lost.. Im just trying to figure out what works best... I will stop the gear do to yours guys advice. NOW when working out do I move down to 3 times a wk and cardio like 4 or 5?? Or do I workout more and cardio less?
    Last edited by Jock191; 03-11-2004 at 02:08 PM.

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    I agree with the guys up there bro! This guy might have gotten you a deal with the AS and might talk a good talk, but it just comes down to your BF count. Taking AS now will be a waste of money not to mention a health risk. You want to look better as well as feel better, i want to say that you taking AS would do neither! Running on an emty stomach is a GREAT idea, and should be listened to. With the gear you have now i would hold onto it and save it for when your around 20 -15% BF! You will se maximum results with your products if you were to shed some fat before your cycle!
    As for Clen /ECA stacks/T3! Those will all help you lose the wieght at a much faster pace but you might be better off holding up on that as well. Clen/ECA/ are not Anabolic but they will raise the level of your heart rate, put more stress on your heart, and you could be looking at a heart attack or stroke in a matter of months/years! You wouldn;t want to make it out of Iraq with a flesh wound and die a year later because you were using a fat burner? Good luck bro..........Lift hard

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, let me point something out about the guy at the gym. If he's telling you to take 250mg of TEST and 300mg of DECA a week, HE'S WRONG. You always want to run your test higher than your DECA. Deca will shut you down! Steroids 101. 2nd. GH for cutting? Yeah, It's OK, but It is VERY VERY expensive fat burner. You can do cardio in the morning on an empty stomach and get just as good of results. I can't tell you how many times guys come on the board and think they are getting great advise from a "guy" at the gym....

Best of luck bro!!!

BLT

toolman is offline Banned
    lift 4 days and cardio 5 days. When you cut the BF then you can drastically reduce the cardio. Actually, you are right on, the cardio does not have to be running, in fact you do not want the heart rate too high as you then go aerobic and don't burn fat. Do your treadmill at an inclide and fast walk for at least 45 minutes a day. It sucks but it

As for one shot of each, you can stop and you aren't going to be shut down yet.

joe_capone is offline Member
    ckd = cyclical ketogenic diet. u dont need fat burners now u dont need roids now all u need is a solid diet and some good cardio throught the week. learn more on this diet its the best out there.

dawgy52 is offline New Member
    jock191,I dont know enough to tell you wether its smart to stop your cycle or not so you should do some of your own research before deciding. I was 210 when I decided that I wouldnt start my cycle until I got down to 180 itgave me alot of motivation to bust ass and get the weight off before I started. Now all I have to worry about is getting good muscle gains and not so much about fat loss. By the sounds of it you dont have a problem losing the LB'S so listen to these guys in here and get on a healthy nutrition plan and do your morning cardio and I bet you can start your cycle mid summer and still get big before the sun goes away for the winter. Its a long rode ahead and a big challenge but thats what make it all worth the effort. Good luck bro!

You guys kick ass... I also just found something I think im gonna do.. Im gonna do something simlar to the CKD but not have it be like 5/6 day low carbs and 2/3 high carb im gonna do 3 days low 1 or 2 high b/c "After three days in a row on low carbohydrates, your glycogen levels will bealmost completely depleted. If you were to continue on low carbohydrates for a fourth day, fifth day, or beyond, you would notice your energy and training intensity begin to diminish. You would also notice that your muscles would “flatten out” and become softer. Your metabolic rate would begin to slow down and your thyroid gland would decrease its output of thyroid hormone." God I love quotes lol so yeah I guess ill do that then get really nice by summer than after summer bulk with the gear I have now. That way it will give me alittle more time to read up and get ALOT of books and now how to cycle my stuff right and it will give me the chance to better get to know you all and have you help me even more than you have so far. Thanks alot guys.

Sorken is offline Member
    I have read the most of the replys and think you should listen to the bros here.. thy have given you some good advise.. Even I learnd some !!

Good Luck bro !!

yeah its some good info.. Ill difinetly keep you guys posted on whats going on with me and how im doing.. Ill post new pics every 30 days as well.. Now about the working out thing.. Im on may way to work so ill finish this post when I get back thanks aton guys.

OK THE WORK OUT which would be better??? Do a 3 day split or doing a 5 day split each day works a muscle? Like Mondy Chest and calves, then back then shoulders then arms then legs? hows that?
    Last edited by Jock191; 03-11-2004 at 07:17 PM.

Thread Information