joe_capone is offline Member

hcg and estrogen..

hcg comes from a pregnant female's urine. wich does contain estrogen. i remember reading a post saying that hcg does cause estrogen. please correct me if im wrong. im planning on running a 16 weeker so ill definitly need hgh.

48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joe_capone
    hcg comes from a pregnant female's urine. wich does contain estrogen. i remember reading a post saying that hcg does cause estrogen. please correct me if im wrong. im planning on running a 16 weeker so ill definitly need hgh.
    I don't think it's urine, but we know what you mean. Read up on the hypothalimus/pituitary connection in the search feature, you'll see that it stimulates GnRH which in turn stimulates LH to tell the testes to start making Test. It's best run during the cycyle to keep your balls from shrinking and should probably not be run into PCT as it is still exogenous and will hinder HTPA recovery.

Correct me if I'm off fella's.

Quote Originally Posted by joe_capone
    HCG is produced like most all proteins these days; it's recombinant....grown up in bacteria and purified. It contains HCG alone. It indirectly causes testosterone production, which can be converted to estrogen in your body. I'll assume that you'll be taking the proper anti e's during your cycle, so this shouldn't be a concern.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    HCG mimics LH that how it keeps the testes from turning into raisins. As far as the estrogen goes, that is the reason it's not recommended to go over 500iu per injection and not over 1000iu a week during your cycle.

JohnnyB

Thread Information