Thread: prop injecting

Dilatory is offline New Member

prop injecting

What's up guys. I'm injecting prop (cut with enan) for the first part of my cycle. I'm 5 injections into the cycle, and I've injecting four of those into my glutes, and one into my delt. After the first two glute injections, i switched to the delt, but it hurt so bad for so long after the injection that I just went right back to the glutes. Is it bad if I just keep injecting into my glutes every other day, switching from one butt cheek to the other each injection? I'm injecting every other day, so even if I switch butt cheeks (giving cheek 3 days between injections) the soreness and lump from the previous injection isn't healed completely. Is it really bad if I inject again before the site has fully recovered? I've heard scar tissue can build up if you inject the same site too often, but is the 3 days off in between injections enough to prohibit scar tissue build-up? Any info is appreciated.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    it is a rule of thumb to only inject in the same site once a week. You could start doing quad shots. Left quad, right quad, left glute, right glute. That gives you four.

Dilatory is offline New Member
    I've just heard horror stories about quad injection with prop. and I'm only cutting the prop with half as much enan, so it hurts. When I shot into my delt I couldn't lift my arm for 4 days...literally

Powrlftr is offline Associate Member
    I've been doing quad injections, it only hurts when you walk

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Ive been shooting prop/fina ed for quite a few weeks in my delts and pecs.NO scar tissue and no other problems to speak of.With site injections you don't have to go into the same exact spot all the time for that site.Common sense would tell you to move it around a little bit.

Thread Information