AntiDrugDude is offline New Member

Drug tested on training :o(

Hi peeps

Two days ago I was training boxing, when suddenly some guys showed up, wanted do drug test all the boxing members.

well I am courious...
    My first cycle was on pure Deca , maby 15months ago.
    2nd cycle was 9 weeks on sustanon , Dbol and hcg . That was 6 weeks ago!

What do you guys think, will they find something on me?

Forgot to write, it was a urine test, not a blood test.

Don't know if that matter..

TrainingDay is offline Associate Member
    I´ve heard that the detection time of Deca is 17-18 months, Sustanon : 3 months, Dbol : 3 weeks. I dont know if i´m right. Hope it´s shorter. But good luck Bro!

Piss testing really only tests for narcotics, when testing for juice it costs far more and focuses on electrolyte ratios, so Unless they are planning to drop a **** load of money I would bet you will be O.K.

Whatcha gonna do.....

big swoll is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the hulkster
    Piss testing really only tests for narcotics, when testing for juice it costs far more and focuses on electrolyte ratios, so Unless they are planning to drop a **** load of money I would bet you will be O.K.

Whatcha gonna do.....

you're right about one thing, it does cost alot more to test for hormones than narcotics, and most people do only test for narcotics....BUT, steroids can be found through a piss test.....if thats what they are testing for

Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    good luck is all I have to say!!!!

so "piss test" can be less effective then a blood test, maby my 15 months from deca will stick.

It will be pretty embarrasing, quitting the boxing, no one knows that i have been taking juice... what am I gonna tell them ...

Latimus is offline Banned
    2 cycles on those powerfull drugs...people already know...second, if they tested everyone then its probably just for narcs...if they are testing for steroids , if you are pro, then you are ****ed and it will turn up possitive.
    you wont have to tell them anything aslong as its private, say they just tell you, you can no longer box, just drop out on your own fake an injury or say you are fed up with boxing...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by AntiDrugDude
    My first cycle was on pure Deca, maby 15months ago.
    The metabolites from Nandrolone can last for a really long time. Probably the most popular drug to get popped for when getting tested for steroid use . A major contributer is bodyfat - if you hold a lot of excess bodyfat there is more potential for it to remain in your system for an extended period of time. Plus the metabolites from Nandrolone are totally foreign to your body... even a minute amount will give you a positive test - since you shouldn't have any amount in you at all...

My guess: if you are pretty lean and your last injection was 15 months ago... you are fine.

2nd cycle was 9 weeks on sustanon, Dbol and hcg. That was 6 weeks ago!
    Depending on the type of drug testing they use, you might be okay with the Sustanon . Since testosterone is found naturally in your body they can't test for its metabolites. Instead they have to test for a testosterone/epitestosterone (T/E) ratio which requires even more expensive equipment. So this would depend on the type of tests they will be doing on your UA.

The Dianabol (and HCG ) is probably out of your system if it has been more than 6 weeks...

Good luck... I'd like to know the results of the test... if you could post them here after the results are in. Pos or neg... and for what...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    so "piss test" can be less effective then a blood test
    If they allowed blood tests in sports, especially the IOC - it would deffinitly change things. Exogenous use of growth hormone and testosterone use could be found very easily. As well as pinpointing any anabolic steroid use at all. They haven't begun to use blood tests since currently it is too much of an intrusion on the athletes and some countries have big problems with making their athletes give blood. Plus... IMO - they want to leave a back door open for athletes to use a little somethin', somethin' ...

like they said/ You are not getting blood tested so I do not think they are going to blow so much money to test for the roids anyway. Maybe if you were Mike Tyson back in the day they may be able to conjure up enough money to blow it on such an extensive test. I'm sure you are not featured on HBO for a serious friday night fight for a **** load of money. I am willing to bet yo are going to be fine.

Whatcha gonna do....

if they tested everyone then its probably just for narcs
    This is a team, travelling around Norway from club to club testing only for steroids , it is like a "fair play thing" in my country.

I asked them why they are testing outside a competition, because me and many others intention is not to compete but to have fun in the ring... They said that they wouldnt have any cheeters, it was unfair.

I'm thinking, that my original weight, couple of years ago without jucing was 149punds at 5.10 and weak as hell, while others are genetic mutch bigger and stronger. That is unfair. So a test before a competition do I agree with, you have so **** mutch strenght and maby agression that you can really hurt somone in a ring, that is with my opinion unfair.

if you hold a lot of excess bodyfat there is more potential for it to remain in your system for an extended period of time.
    Never tested my body fat, but it have never been a problem
    Heres a little pic of my back
    http://www.home.no/krupa/images/DSCF00632.jpg

THanx for all the answers, I will post the results when I get them in within a month..

omen78 is offline Member
    **** bro... good luck. Sounds like you don't have much to worry about.

Thread Information