Shihonage311 is offline Junior Member

Anadrol hard on the endurance?

What would be a good drug to take to add some strength gains and lean down alittle?

I was thinking

Week 1-4: Anadrol 50mg/day
    Week 1-10:500mg test

L-dex and nolva ED
    clomid/nolva PCT

I don't want to hinder my endurance though, what is the best drug for athletes(football)

Edit: I was gonna add some clen 2wks on 2wks off and try and lose some fat aswell.

Thanks

tt2323 is offline Junior Member
    I'm not an expert but i don't think lean and anadrol go together in the same sentence?!?

Quote Originally Posted by tt2323
    I'm not an expert but i don't think lean and anadrol go together in the same sentence?!?

Yea, thats why I added in the L-dex, keep my gains lean. I like anadrol , the strength gains are insane.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shihonage311
    Yea, thats why I added in the L-dex, keep my gains lean. I like anadrol, the strength gains are insane.
    ....yeah, only problem is, u get fat gains and water gains as well (thats the basis for the strength gain)..so it would be counterproductive to lean up on drol...why not go for anavar ? if u can get your hands on some. Plus, what kind of test? hope u r thinking of prop..

Quote Originally Posted by PecDec
    ....yeah, only problem is, u get fat gains and water gains as well (thats the basis for the strength gain)..so it would be counterproductive to lean up on drol...why not go for anavar ? if u can get your hands on some. Plus, what kind of test? hope u r thinking of prop..
    I was thinking of test E with L-dex... no?

simplyjakked is offline Member
    a bombs will make you bloat no matter what you take with them...strength gains are sick but you will add a ton of water.

Quote Originally Posted by PecDec
    Fat gains have nothing to do with the compound you take and everything to do with your diet (especially how you time your diet) and training.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Fat gains have nothing to do with the compound you take and everything to do with your diet (especially how you time your diet) and training.

Thats what i thought, so if I diet and take l-dex could I lean out while adding some strength on anadrol and test?

Quote Originally Posted by Shihonage311
    Thats what i thought, so if I diet and take l-dex could I lean out while adding some strength on anadrol and test?
    I'd suggest something friendlier to your goals, like anavar and test prop. The anadrol is amazing for strength, but you'll still hold water......really in the end though, once the water is gone, the end results will probably be similar. Diet is the critical component along with training. Once you have those two things locked down, almost anything you add will be conducive to your goals.

Thread Information