Soup is offline Associate Member

FDA: Sellers need to prove andro is safe

The FDA is now telling companies to quit selling androstenedione unless they can prove it's not dangerous.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/...rtnersite=espn

M-JAY is offline New Member
    Well gee, that's great news......that must mean that the logical next step is for them to tell the tobacco companies to immediately stop selling cigarrettes until they can prove they are safe!!

LOL what a bunch of "priorities in the wrong places" morons!

I am glad they are trying to save us from ourselves and the last paragraph is great. Think what it will do to the children. I blame the parents in that case, they should know what there kids are up too and take some responsibility.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Next step will be ....stop selling proteine, creatine, glutamine & etc until they can prove they are safe

MR.BICEPS is offline Junior Member
    I just heard the news on the radio. Seems like the government is against us bodybuilders for some strange reason???

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    no- they big deal is about baseball and then the little kiddies start taking andro like Macguire or some crap - they really dont KNOW anything about what WE do

The ignorant few making decisions for the masses!

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    F*ck those ****ed republicans. they ruin everything!!!

Hehe, last time I checked Joe Biden was a liberal Democrat.....and John McCain is a RINO (Republican in Name Only)

LOL

All politicians are clueless on this issue, party notwithstanding

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M-JAY
    Hehe, last time I checked Joe Biden was a liberal Democrat.....and John McCain is a RINO (Republican in Name Only)

LOL

All politicians are clueless on this issue, party notwithstanding
    whoops...my bad. all i heard about the issue is how Bush is pushing this issue very much and avoiding the important issues such as the loss of jobs or the economy. doesnt he have better things to yap about than steroids in sports , i guess those special interest groups (such as the olympic commitee) are breathing down his throat after making contributions to his campaign.

Its all of 'em brutha. Money talks to those guys, nothing else. I've been involved in politics for only a couple years now, and to tell you the truth it sickens me.

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Someone should ask the FDA to prove they are harmful. Better yet, ask the FDA to prove they are more harmful then cigarettes that are sold everyday to underage kids. I don't believe it has anything to do with Bush or the republican party. But, more with the judges that are in power and were apointed during the Clinton administration. Sorry I just get sick of all the Bush bashing and listening to how the media is trying to brainwash people. I don't think Bush is trying to avoid important issues, but as Presdent he can't condone the use of AS solely to improve athletic preformace. Just my .02

CC

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    What the hell is the gov't doing getting invovled with pro sports anyway? It has no business there.

Thread Information