cubnrner is offline New Member

Angry NEED HELP with inject site rash

Today will be my fourth week using 2cc of Nandro 300. im 46yrs , 6'1, 250 lbs..
    Im a newbie not only to this site but in knowledge regarding the proper use of this gear. So this I already know. Anyway today will be 4th week straight and week 1 was good and week 2 not bad but week 3 I broke out in a rash from the injection site (buttocks) around to the front of upper thigh. And it itches. What did I do wrong?
    Did I pop a blood vessel or did I miss the mussle and inject into fatty tissue. Plz help me understand. what should I do now, go to doctor or wait and see if it goes away.

not2bigyet is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cubnrner
    Today will be my fourth week using 2cc of Nandro 300. im 46yrs , 6'1, 250 lbs..
    Im a newbie not only to this site but in knowledge regarding the proper use of this gear. So this I already know. Anyway today will be 4th week straight and week 1 was good and week 2 not bad but week 3 I broke out in a rash from the injection site (buttocks) around to the front of upper thigh. And it itches. What did I do wrong?
    Did I pop a blood vessel or did I miss the mussle and inject into fatty tissue. Plz help me understand. what should I do now, go to doctor or wait and see if it goes away.
    I cannot comment on the rash, one of the pro's would better help you with that. As far as the injection site, is there an absess? If so is it hot to the touch? If it is you might have an infection. As far as the injection goes you should always aspirate so there are no questions as to where the juice is going...

Thread Information