Thread: Is this normal?

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member

Is this normal?

I am in the middle of week 4 of an EQ/Cyp stack. Unfortunately circumstances have kept me out of the gym for the last four days. Usually all I want to do is workout and that's all I think about. Today I woke up feeling very lazy and REALLY unmotivated. My question is , Is this mental or is it because my body is telling me it needed a rest anyway?

Anyone???anyone?anyone? Bueller?bueller?bueller?

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Long&Strong
    I am in the middle of week 4 of an EQ/Cyp stack. Unfortunately circumstances have kept me out of the gym for the last four days. Usually all I want to do is workout and that's all I think about. Today I woke up feeling very lazy and REALLY unmotivated. My question is , Is this mental or is it because my body is telling me it needed a rest anyway?
    Well, how often do you train?
    Have you been training more or harder since being on because it takes a while for the eq to kick in. Same with the cyp ( about 4 weeks )
    It could be you just haven't been in the gym in 4 days, you got to get back into it.
    Let me know.....

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Why are you here go to the gym! We cant tell you what your body wants. Only one way to find out go workout see how you feel.

I am at work, I am training much harder now, and I have been training 6 days a week for the last 11 months.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    6 days a week of intense training is alot. Whats your split and when do you rest? How long are your sessions usually?

Quote Originally Posted by RageControl
    6 days a week of intense training is alot. Whats your split and when do you rest? How long are your sessions usually?
    I agree six day a week of intense training is alot. Make sure you keep your calories and protein up high enough to keep up with this training. I would recommend cutting it down a day. Give me more info on the training days....

I usually only rest on Sundays. My split has been everchanging (on the advice of board members) Mon:chest and tri's
    Tues Cardio/Abs
    Wed:Back and Bi's
    Thurs: Cardio/Abs
    Friday: Shoulders and Forearms
    Saturday:Legs
    Sunday: Rest

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Everyone has overlooked the possibilty his body is trying to adjust to the hormonal changes taking place in his system.I've felt the same way before going into wk 3-4 of a cycle and knows others it has happened to as well...just my .02

Thanks Bull, I suspected that might be it, but I thought the sauce was supposed to give me MAD energy. I will take it one step at a time, by the way what did you do when you were unmotivated, did you rest or just keep trucking?

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Everyone has overlooked the possibilty his body is trying to adjust to the hormonal changes taking place in his system.I've felt the same way before going into wk 3-4 of a cycle and knows others it has happened to as well...just my .02
    Your right, but I still don't like the idea of 11 months straight, 6 days a week. Don't be afraid to cycle the amount of days you workout when you change your workout up. ( about every 4-6wks.. )

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Thanks Bull, I suspected that might be it, but I thought the sauce was supposed to give me MAD energy. I will take it one step at a time, by the way what did you do when you were unmotivated, did you rest or just keep trucking?
    I pretty much just wanted to sleep alot....had little motivation,didn't hardly train...but the good news is it only lasts a wk or less.

I am open for suggestions on how to break up my split to take another day off. I just feel like i am letting good day on gear go to waste when I rest. I guess I need to realize that sometimes rest is as important as training

I am open for suggestions on how to break up my split to take another day off. I just feel like i am letting good day on gear go to waste when I rest. I guess I need to realize that sometimes rest is as important as training
    I don't know what your bf is but I like to hit cardio just once and week .
    I also hit abs after some workouts. I never go to the gym just for abs. Just my opinion. Could cut out a cardio/ab day, do cardio once a week and hit abs after a bicep or leg day.... let me know....

thanks bro' I think I will take your advise. I have been unmotivated so I guess I am looking for any reason to stay out of the gym now. but Bull says it only lasts for about a week or so. Again, thanks for the insight guys.

charlieuk is offline Junior Member
    I am in the middle of week 4 of Test E and Eq and usually train 4 days a week.

The first 3 weeks I was really up for it, but this week I just can't be bothered for some reason. I had a good workout on Monday, but Tuesday I felt knackered and lathargic so gave the gym a miss, Wednesday I put off going to the gym all day, eventually I made it, but just trained legs....today I'm knackered again!!

I hope I get my motivation back soon.

So you're not the only one, but I can't help you with why it's happening.

dane is offline Junior Member
    The same thing has happened to me before. No matter how much rest I had I still was tired. I had to make myself go. Just think about the results of your hard work and amount of money invested in your gear that worked for me. D

Thread Information