Russ616 is offline Senior Member

Prop Question ( god give me help )

Let me get this straight. I am going to say Cyp pct starting time is 18 days ( no arguing about that ) If I want to start prop. and run it up until pct it would go like this right

Last Cyp injection March 21st sunday. Now I wouldn't start the prop. unit 3-4 days after that. I run basically 100mgs a day so it equals 600mg a week same as the cyp I am running. Now 18 days after march 21st would be Wednesday April 7th. That only gives me from March 24th ( 3days after Last cyp injection ) to April 4 ( pct starting time on prop. is 3 day after last shot )
    Does this sound right. God give me help....

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    Let me get this straight. I am going to say Cyp pct starting time is 18 days ( no arguing about that ) If I want to start prop. and run it up until pct it would go like this right

Last Cyp injection March 21st sunday. Now I wouldn't start the prop. unit 3-4 days after that. I run basically 100mgs a day so it equals 600mg a week same as the cyp I am running. Now 18 days after march 21st would be Wednesday April 7th. That only gives me from March 24th ( 3days after Last cyp injection ) to April 4 ( pct starting time on prop. is 3 day after last shot )
    Does this sound right. God give me help....
    your making it way more complicated than it is...

start prop 100mg ed 3-4 days after your last cyp injection....run the prop as long as you want...start pct 3 days after your last injection

Russ616 is offline Senior Member

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    your making it way more complicated than it is...

start prop 100mg ed 3-4 days after your last cyp injection....run the prop as long as you want...start pct 3 days after your last injection
    Brother you make it all clear to me. You are the shet... I was making it way to complicated.... thankx

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    Brother you make it all clear to me. You are the shet... I was making it way to complicated.... thankx
    not a problem.....you can run it till week 30 if you want and feel comfortabel doing it....just start pct 3 days after

Thread Information