Thread: New cycle

rockyzbt is offline New Member

Question New cycle

Hey I am about to start a new cycle. My first cycle was injectable d-bol and prop. I got good gains and size. This time I was going to do d-bol injectable, prop, and deca . Is this a good combination or too much?? Also what should I do about estrogen and is it ok to mix the deca and prop into one shot??
    Please reply as soon as possible as I will probably be starting today or tommorrow.
    Thanks,
    Rocky

ColdSore is offline Banned
    why are you useing a short ester in a bulking cycle...i would use enth instead it would save you from doing ed injects....except for the first 4 weeks of d-bol

I already had the prop and I heard Enthanate caused acne kinda bad. Also can you explain a little more about what you mean about ester test??

Quote Originally Posted by rockyzbt
    I already had the prop and I heard Enthanate caused acne kinda bad. Also can you explain a little more about what you mean about ester test??
    test is test...prop has a short ester so it releases alot faster in your system so it has to be shot ed or eod at most....Test E has a long ester attached so it releases slowly and only has to be shot every 5th day at the least...

oh yeah...and what i meant by "test is test" is that test e doesnt cause acne anymore than prop or susp...youve been mis-informed

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    You want to shoot Test E every Monday/Thursday or Tueday/Friday. So basically shooting up twice a week.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDMSilviaSpecR
    You want to shoot Test E every Monday/Thursday or Tueday/Friday. So basically shooting up twice a week.
    Correct. That way it keeps your blood levels more consistent...

what about the rest of the cycle is it too much to stack?? And what and when shuold I use nolvadex or clomid?

Thread Information