Russ616 is offline Senior Member

3rd cycle ( hardcore advice )

This is my third real cycle. I screwed around on my first with test enth and didn't know what I was doing... So this could be called my fourth cycle...

What do you think?

wk 1-4 30mg Dbol ed
    wk 1-14 400mg EQ
    wk 1-16 600mg Cyp.
    wk 15-18 75mg prop ed
    pct 3 days after last prop injection. 300/100/50 clomid 20mg nolv. ( pct 21 days long )

Let me know what you think. Should I start the prop a week earlier or am I fine. I want to run it up to the start of pct.

Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    This is my third real cycle. I screwed around on my first with test enth and didn't know what I was doing... So this could be called my fourth cycle...

What do you think?

wk 1-4 30mg Dbol ed
    wk 1-14 400mg EQ
    wk 1-16 600mg Cyp.
    wk 15-18 75mg prop ed
    pct 3 days after last prop injection. 300/100/50 clomid 20mg nolv. ( pct 21 days long )

Let me know what you think. Should I start the prop a week earlier or am I fine. I want to run it up to the start of pct.
    Stats: 5'7" 175lbs ( 3 real cycles under my belt )
    last cycle 14 weeks of 400mg deca 500mg sust and 4wks of winny 50mg ed....
    I am not going to start this cycle until august but I need to get the gear ready...

ColdSore is offline Banned
    do you feel like you still grow pretty well with test in the 500-600mg range?

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I like that....I am doing something similar....instead of cyp i am using enth @ 500mgs....and my dbol is 40mgs....i have a question for you, by taking the prop what are you hoping to achieve?

Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    I like that....I am doing something similar....instead of cyp i am using enth @ 500mgs....and my dbol is 40mgs....i have a question for you, by taking the prop what are you hoping to achieve?
    hes useing the prop up untill pct...it keeps you from having to wait for the esters to clear out on their own...run prop and you can start pct 3 days after your last injection

toolman is offline Banned
    Solid cycle, I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    do you feel like you still grow pretty well with test in the 500-600mg range?
    I think I still hang with 600mgs of Test. My body responded really well to only 500mgs of SUSt. So this time around I decided to up the test to 600 but use a single ester...

I think I still hang with 600mgs of Test. My body responded really well to only 500mgs of SUSt. So this time around I decided to up the test to 600 but use a single ester...
    ok...well i was just gonna suggest going up to 750 if your gonna do over 500, but do what your comfortable with...

IMO i would run the EQ at 500mg (depending on what mg/ml your stuff is, or maybe 600mg?)...have you used EQ before?

what about running deca instead of EQ for this one???...it seems like a good bulker but IMO deca would be better here...just a thought

also you need to run the prop to week 19...pct for cyp needs to be started 3 weeks after...2 weeks for enth

other than the pct tweak it looks good to me...

dangit is offline Member
    Yeah, good cycle for sure

I like the prop thing at the end too.

razor67 is offline Banned
    ok...well i was just gonna suggest going up to 750 if your gonna do over 500, but do what your comfortable with...

IMO i would run the EQ at 500mg (depending on what mg/ml your stuff is, or maybe 600mg?)...have you used EQ before?

what about running deca instead of EQ for this one???...it seems like a good bulker but IMO deca would be better here...just a thought

also you need to run the prop to week 19...pct for cyp needs to be started 3 weeks after...2 weeks for enth

i believe pct starts 2 weeks after both cyp and enanthate ..

Da Bull is offline Banned

Sorry bro,but cyp half life is 12-13 days.Enan is 10-11.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Not true....... Cyp's half life is around 18 days.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Not true....... Cyp's half life is around 18 days.
    Mud I argued the same thing with The Original Jason..til he showed me the facts.Pheedno was in on the discussion also.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Mud I argued the same thing with The Original Jason..til he showed me the facts.Pheedno was in on the discussion also.
    Pheedno is the one that gave me this info.......... All I know I've ran cyp a few times and have always waited 3 weeks to start PCT....... I'm always up and good to go about 2 weeks into PCT so I'm not changing what works.

its 18 days...i swear i wouldnt lie

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Enan active life is 10-12 Cyp is 13-15. You start PCT 14 days after Enan, and 18 days after Cyp

Also, another thing you have to remember is half life and active life are dose dependant, but in the amount we're shooting, the above is applicable

Pheedno is offline Respected Member

What do you think?

wk 1-4 30mg Dbol ed
    wk 1-14 400mg EQ
    wk 1-16 600mg Cyp.
    wk 15-18 75mg prop ed

wk 1-5 35mg Dbol ed
    wk 1-16 200mg EQ E3D
    wk 1-16 300mg Cyp. E3D
    wk 17-20 75mg prop ed

.25mg L-dex + 10mg Nolva throughout

.25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva for 30 days- 3 days post prop injection

Here , I adjusted the cycle:

wk 1-4 35mg Dbol ed ( upped 5mgs )
    wk 1-14 400mg EQ
    wk 1-16 600mg Cyp.
    wk 15-19 75mg prop ed ( added extre week )

I have plenty of deca 300. Should I change the eq for deca. I ran 400mgs deca in my last cycle for 12 weeks. I am looking for a little less bloating and water but if the deca is far superior I will change. If I stay with the eq is 400mg enough...
    i would honestly run the deca with the cyp and d-bol....i assume your bulking and i would save the Eq to run with some prop and tren ...JMO

Thread Information