Fenix12 is offline Junior Member

General Cycle Question

Hey everyone, my all test cycle is currently 250 mgs of test enan every 4 days for 10 weeks but I want to extend the cycle a few weeks in order to do a short cut. Would you guys recommend sticking with enanthate or switching it up with prop for the 4 weeks of cutting?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Switching to prop will make it easier to go into pct. Other then that it really doesn't matter as long as you dont drop your dosages.

The elevated estrogen levels from the enanthate won't effect my fat loss?

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix12
    The elevated estrogen levels from the enanthate won't effect my fat loss?
    What?

The elevated estrogen should be kept in check by the nolva. Fat loss from estrogen? Doesn't happen. So I don't know what you're asking.

Doc

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    IMO it would just be a waste to try and cut for the last four weeks. I would just concentrate on gaining as much mass as possible and then cut a couple months after you have finished your cycle. You can do cutting stacks at the end of cycles later when you are more advanced and can extend your cycle further than 4 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    IMO it would just be a waste to try and cut for the last four weeks. I would just concentrate on gaining as much mass as possible and then cut a couple months after you have finished your cycle. You can do cutting stacks at the end of cycles later when you are more advanced and can extend your cycle further than 4 weeks.
    I am already pretty lean, I was just thinking a short cut at the end could take me from like 10-11% bf down to about 8% for the summer. Do you really think it would be a waste of time?

Thread Information