Thread: deca sides

wannaroid is offline New Member

deca sides

I'm starting a cycle that's going to include deca , If using 2mg per pound of my weight wich is 175 meaning I'd be taking about 350mg a week is there still chance of gyno, If there is will b6 take care of it and at what dosage or would nolva or ldex work. My cycle will also include test.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    I would just run 400mgs rather then 350. What are you stacking it with ? If you feel worried about gyno run nolva durring the cycle at 10-20 mgs .

Asking cause I heard that nolva may not stop sides with deca because of progesterone heard taking winny with it may stop progest. Need some anwsers cause getting many conflicting responses. Is taking 350 or 400mg safe as far as the gyno?

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    no one is going to be able to tell you wheather or not you are going to get progestone gyno from deca (some can take 600mg wk deca with no ancillaries and not get it- others take 200mg wk and swell up like a fat chick) do a search on bromo and vit b6.. i was told by a very knowlegable memeber to take 50mg ed b6 then if i see signs to bump it to 200mg b6...
    nolva will do nothing for your deca gyno

So If took 400mg deca a week what exactly would be a good dosage of bromo to take?

Thread Information