Tico Frank is offline Junior Member

puffy nipples maybe gyno? will 6oxo help

I just finished 8 weeks of 10mg diana a day with 200mg deca . I'm still on the deca but noticed just today that my nipples are puffy. I don't know if thats common or the beginning of gyno I stopped the diana today and thought maybe I'd try some 6-oxo until I get the hcg and clomid next week? Please save my tits.

M-JAY is offline New Member
    Bromocriptine- progesterone gyno
    Clomid- jump start balls
    Nolvadex - estro gyno

These are the known staples. Wouldn't risk my nuts/nips/dick to an otc supplement.

Quote Originally Posted by Tico Frank
    I just finished 8 weeks of 10mg diana a day with 200mg deca. I'm still on the deca but noticed just today that my nipples are puffy. I don't know if thats common or the beginning of gyno I stopped the diana today and thought maybe I'd try some 6-oxo until I get the hcg and clomid next week? Please save my tits.
    If you don't mind my asking, what inspired this less than perfect cycle? You probably want to get some bromo...you may be able to get away with vit B6 instead. Do a search for gyno+deca +dbol
    I'll be the first, but not the last, to tell you this was a poor choice for a cycle. Test is as close to mandatory as you can get.

48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    Where did you get that cycyle?....Don't tell me--a gym "buddy". It's so sad to see you guys do AS without caring about the sides. I don't want to be mean, but your Anti-e's should be the first thing you order......Befor the AS.

The Deca will give prolactin gyno and will probably need Bromo. Try to research this site befor your next cycle and the guys will take care of you.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    1. Test is a must in every cycle
    2. make sure you have everything before you start.
    3. Research before starting any cycle.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    somthing is better than nothing..... get your hands on your nova fast

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    60mgs nolvadex a day, till symptoms disappear, as said, i as well recommend test as a base for all cycles

ft-

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Do the nolva like mentioned above and u should be ok...it would be best to always have anti-e's on hand or take during your complete cycle.......I will not say much about your cycle, but most if not all will think it is not a good choice....u can crash fairly hard with deca ......I would also recommend in the future to use test as a base for your cycle.

I don't know how much nolva would help him if the Deca is causing this.

I would recommend Bromo.

I assumed right away it was deca gyno, but looking back at it it's hard to say. 10mg/day of Dbol ? I'm not sure, but bromo or B6 could be a better option than nolva......

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    10 mg dbol a day is a waste imo.

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    can one get bromo for one of the research places??? does it mater hwat form of B6 be it oral or injectable?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Progesterone gyno from deca is extremely rare. In all my years around AS...I have NEVER heard of anyone getting deca gyno.

No lumps? I doubt it is even gyno...I'd say it is just a slight bit of estrogenic fat deposits.

screwedup21 is offline New Member
    what about the 6oxo is it any good?

6 oxo is an over the counter supplement. I would under NO circumstances recommend that anyone risk his balls or nipples to something like that.

Tried & true= clomid, nolvadex , arimidex , bromocriptine, etc. Cheaper and we know it works.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    6 OXO is not an effective anti E for AS. and that cycle is bad, 10 mg a day for 8 weeks of dbol not good, and deca only at 200mg a week not good. Lookup in the search button "first cycle" or "test only" and learn about a proper cycle.

sorry bros, i read the post wrong and provided some poor advice, bromo would treat deca gyno and i believe i said nolvadex ... thanks for catchin that money and not serving me some hot ass... i as well agree and unless theres lumps forming i wouldnt get too excited

ft-

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by floyd_turbo
    sorry bros, i read the post wrong and provided some poor advice, bromo would treat deca gyno and i believe i said nolvadex ... thanks for catchin that money and not serving me some hot ass... i as well agree and unless theres lumps forming i wouldnt get too excited

ft-
    Hey he would still need Ndex if the dbol was affecting him. So I don't think your advice was that bad.

Bro...I go to Broadstreetbully every freakin day!! Flyers rule baby!

ChrisB is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by screwedup21
    what about the 6oxo is it any good?
    I've tried it and it is crap. Worthless. Waste of money.

haha money i knew someone would appreciate a fine ass site like broadstreetbully,
    i got hooked the first time i checked out the "**** you bellows" mpeg...i cant wait for april 2, flyers v. sens, round II... clarkey is gonna lay the smack down on martin. ottawa may as well not even show up, brashear is gonna make a mess of ray again...
    how can't a guy like philly with alumni like Dave "The Hammer" Schultz, Andre "Moose" Dupont and Bob "The Hound" Kelly??

ft-
    Last edited by floyd_turbo; 03-17-2004 at 11:50 AM.

Thread Information