Thread: Newbie

athlete_dc is offline New Member

I have never done steroids before and am thinking of doing a cycle of Deca and Sustanon recommended by a doctor friend of mine. I am 5 10 150 all musc and looking to gain about 15 pounds more muscle. Any tips on how much I should use and for how long?

BigBoy21 is offline Junior Member
    In my opinion, I really think you could gain a lot more weight naturally, 150lbs at 5'10, try eating like crazy even when your not hungry, and protein shakes + weight gainer.... By the way a good first cycle is just a form of Test like Test Enanthate , Sus you would have to worry about the half-lives... and Deca is for future cycles, esp because of deca dick, but this is just what I think, others may disagree on the sus part.

What do u suggest for a first timer?

What do u suggest for a first timer?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy21
    In my opinion, I really think you could gain a lot more weight naturally, 150lbs at 5'10, try eating like crazy even when your not hungry, and protein shakes + weight gainer.... By the way a good first cycle is just a form of Test like Test Enanthate, Sus you would have to worry about the half-lives... and Deca is for future cycles, esp because of deca dick, but this is just what I think, others may disagree on the sus part.

A first timer, Test Enanthate 10 weeks at 400mgs per week, but I think you defenitly need to gain on your own first bro, trust me it will make your future gains a lot better, how old are you?? (ps. there are lots of threads on first cycles, try to do a quick search)

Thx

Thanks Tried gaining weight but very tough have high metabolism I'm 36

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy21
    A first timer, Test Enanthate 10 weeks at 400mgs per week, but I think you defenitly need to gain on your own first bro, trust me it will make your future gains a lot better, how old are you?? (ps. there are lots of threads on first cycles, try to do a quick search)

Wow 36, ok.... Like I said a good first cycle is Test E, try doing a search about first cycles and youll get lots of threads. Good luck friend--BigBoy21

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    I agree that you should try to gain some more naturally before you begin using AAS. If you are having trouble gaining weight, it sounds like you need to up your calories and get your diet in check. Do some reading up in the diet forum. If you go ahead and do a cycle without having the proper diet you will still not gain anything.

Thread Information