Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Here me now! listen later! believe next year!

I am a member on multiple boards and thought ill try this one for awhile and I have came to a conclusion YOUR ASSHOLES! Yes I said it assholes, your are like this click of puss monkeys like the guys at a gym I used to go to, I can just see it your all the juiced up assholes of your particular gym that walks like a ****in duck looking in the ****in mirror 50 times a minutes to see how gorgous you are like a moron. Well for one thing go get a life! You are all on this thing 24 hrs a day it seems probley having your girl friends or mom supporting your asses, I know for a fact that I make more ****in money than all you assholes on this board in 3 months than you all do in a year, I know that after this message has been on the board 4 min ill be called every name under the sun and ill look forward to it! So if you dis the disser make it good . BROS
    One more thing, thank god I didn’t forget! from what ive read this will make you all put your pins in backwards for awhile. Are you ready?? Sure?? Ok here it is “I need a source for Gear! “ ha ha ha I did it I know you all love that question. Gives you something to talk about anyway!
    BYE!

mman is offline Junior Member
    You're a homo

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Wtf?????

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    BAN!!!!BAN!!!!BAN!!!!BAN!!!!

Fag

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    romo

Solrock is offline Member
    lol - actually made me laugh out loud

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Who the h*ll waists there time on writing this kind of sh*t, clearly you have no life, and it pretty obvious that you sit in front of the computer all day yourself, b/c who would actually waist their time finding a board to write such bullsh*t on, get a life man.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    You must be that little fat kid at school.......... no one liked....

since no one knew you.................. we won't miss you........

Quote Originally Posted by A DIS for YOU!
    I am a member on multiple boards and thought ill try this one for awhile and I have came to a conclusion YOUR ASSHOLES! Yes I said it assholes, your are like this click of puss monkeys like the guys at a gym I used to go to, I can just see it your all the juiced up assholes of your particular gym that walks like a ****in duck looking in the ****in mirror 50 times a minutes to see how gorgous you are like a moron. Well for one thing go get a life! You are all on this thing 24 hrs a day it seems probley having your girl friends or mom supporting your asses, I know for a fact that I make more ****in money than all you assholes on this board in 3 months than you all do in a year, I know that after this message has been on the board 4 min ill be called every name under the sun and ill look forward to it! So if you dis the disser make it good . BROS
    One more thing, thank god I didn’t forget! from what ive read this will make you all put your pins in backwards for awhile. Are you ready?? Sure?? Ok here it is “I need a source for Gear! “ ha ha ha I did it I know you all love that question. Gives you something to talk about anyway!
    BYE!
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    ahhh - just couldnt let this fine thread go to waste

but goes to show that my ban before thinking was right on the money

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice, pull back that post.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Ok...

maybe the dude can lend me twenty dollars till payday?

toolman is offline Banned
    Don't you love how brave some guys can be over the web. You can usually tell they are the first to cry like a school girl rather than take it outside to settle it as a man. At least our sweet revenge is the knowledge they have to live in shame.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I wish we had a way of screening these computer GEEK kids...what a waist of life!

Mack-Attack is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Don't you love how brave some guys can be over the web. You can usually tell they are the first to cry like a school girl rather than take it outside to settle it as a man. At least our sweet revenge is the knowledge they have to live in shame.
    Right on toolman... Right on

48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    Small Penis.

It affects his confidence. Shame.

jbolsrn is offline Female Member
    What the he## got him so fired up? His first 2 posts must have been asking for sources. This week should be titled "Week of the banned" LOL
    " Who needs experience, when you have medical training"

firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member
    retards... I really have nothing more to say

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I dont understand?? Why did he get banned? was it the last part where he asked for a source?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mman
    You're a homo

No, homos are cool . . .
    This one is an idiot . . .
    -Tock

jbol is offline Senior Member
    i have nothing nice to say about this thread...so ill just leave it at that

omen78 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard

Could'nt have said it any better myself. I think thats exactly what we've got here.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Probably Hoss or someone we just banned.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    You don't look in the mirror 50 times a minute? What's wrong with you.. I do and still have time to workout.
    Last edited by dieselatc; 03-10-2004 at 08:38 PM.

LOL....Po Witto guy. I can only imagine, Tiny AND can't get it up.......man I'd be bent too.
    If I had time I'd feel sorry for him, but I have to Post Whore right now, maybe later.
    TSW

palequail is offline Banned
    i'm really hurt by that post...he got to me big time....

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard

HAHAHAHAHA - funny as h*ll way to go spy

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    your all the juiced up assholes of your particular gym that walks like a ****in duck looking in the ****in mirror 50 times a minutes to see how gorgous you are
    Yes, I am gorgeous. I actually look in the mirror 75 times. What's your point?

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    Who the h*ll waists there time on writing this kind of sh*t, clearly you have no life, and it pretty obvious that you sit in front of the computer all day yourself, b/c who would actually waist their time finding a board to write such bullsh*t on, get a life man.

Hoss

sbullet46 is offline Junior Member
    i kinda like these posts every once in awile. they offer a little amusement. i laughed and im sure everyone else did
    but no seriously is this dude for real?? lol
    GROW UP!!!!!!!!!

Swellin Guest
    No flame here...not gonna dignify this thread with a response that actually means anything.
    Sorry to waste your time chap.

123BJ is offline Associate Member
    buddy do us all a fav, buy a ****ing wood chipper with "ALL" of ur hard earned cash and take a ****ing leap into it..... what the hell were ur parents thinking when they kept you at birth???? like Mallet said...WASTE OF A LIFE......

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Yes, I am gorgeous. I actually look in the mirror 75 times. What's your point?
    That's what I was thinkin'...I wasn't gonna lie and ONLY say 75, but that's what I was thinkin'.......

Funny how well he describes the guy at all gyms that stares at himself etc etc....??? Must know one of them VERY well hmmm?

Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    i'm really hurt by that post...he got to me big time....
    LMAO

firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member
    This guy reminds me of a line from one of my favorite movies, Full Metal Jacket;
    "Do your parents have any chilren that lived??? SIR,YES SIR!! Well, I bet they regret that!"

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    BYE!
    I am just curious what pissed this guy off, what a wacko....

shootdeep is offline Member
    the needle goes in the delt, not the temple.....numbnuts!

Jock191 is offline Associate Member
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Wow me being a new still has to say this is the funniest thing I have read.... I think what it was his he's the really little guy in the gym that comes like once a week and wants to get big.. Then they see guys that a big like some of us and he gets all pissed off. Really if you think about it if we were at school this would be like columbine or something. Wow What a lame get a life dood haha

HarT1 is offline New Member

lonely.....

DIS.....nice opinion of what you think we are. I just joined this board and came across this work of art while looking for my next cycle to take. Anyway, you stink of jealousy and bitterness. Jealous because you can never be what we are and bitter because not one person cares. While we are busting our ass in the gym, you are the one writing about it on a message board. You watch us hook up with all the most beautiful women and it rips you apart, and hell, we hook up with some of the so-so women, just so geeks like you don't ruin our rep. You have no friends, the people at the gym hate you and your family, well you are a f**king disgrace. So, in closing, if you get so lonely at night and you have to write about peolpe you really wish you were like, don't write it, just pull the trigger.

123BJ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HarT1
    DIS.....nice opinion of what you think we are. I just joined this board and came across this work of art while looking for my next cycle to take. Anyway, you stink of jealousy and bitterness. Jealous because you can never be what we are and bitter because not one person cares. While we are busting our ass in the gym, you are the one writing about it on a message board. You watch us hook up with all the most beautiful women and it rips you apart, and hell, we hook up with some of the so-so women, just so geeks like you don't ruin our rep. You have no friends, the people at the gym hate you and your family, well you are a f**king disgrace. So, in closing, if you get so lonely at night and you have to write about peolpe you really wish you were like, don't write it, just pull the trigger.
    HAHAA ... LMAO..... put perfectly....... hahaha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information