webslinger is offline New Member

EQ injection intervals

Can you inject your EQ weekly?
    OR is it better to inject twice a week?

I have syd group 200mg/ml eq and I am only doing 200 mg a week.
    With 50 mg EOD of winny the last 6 weeks.

I am 29 yrs old - 5'10" -190lbs.
    I am doing this as a first cycle to wet my feet and get harder.

I know that everyone out there will say add TEST or do more EQ and winny ed - but this is my first cycle and I don't need alot of change.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by webslinger
    Can you inject your EQ weekly?
    OR is it better to inject twice a week?

I have syd group 200mg/ml eq and I am only doing 200 mg a week.
    With 50 mg EOD of winny the last 6 weeks.

I am 29 yrs old - 5'10" -190lbs.
    I am doing this as a first cycle to wet my feet and get harder.

I know that everyone out there will say add TEST or do more EQ and winny ed - but this is my first cycle and I don't need alot of change.
    200mg is going to do nothing for u. Take at least 400mg in my opinion. Do your research...

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    200mg is going to do nothing for u. Take at least 400mg in my opinion. Do your research...
    200mg every third day....

I don't want to look like the guy pictured in your reply.
    I just need some added push.
    Secondly I took took EQ alone about 7 years ago. I only took about 100mg a week and was happy with the slight change that occured.

Everyone has different reasons. I don't want to be big.

I just want to know that if I take 200mg a week if I only have to inject weekly.
    I will drink the Winny.

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member
    I personally like to inject every third day but by no means it is necessary.The half life for EQ is 10-14 day's so you could totally get by doingit once a week.But i do agree that 200mg is too low, you should atleast do 300-400mg per week even though it is your first cycle you'll be a lot happierwith the results good luck!

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    run your EQ between 400-500mg/week and split it up. Tuesday/Friday or Monday/Thursday. THROW SOME TEST IN THERE!!! No test no cycle bro. That eq will shut you down in about 2 weeks...! Test dose is always higher than anything else you run...

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    you can break up your EQ to twice a week if you only wanna do 200mg just do 100mg/ .5cc on monday or tuesday, and then do another 100mg/ .5cc on thursday or friday. dont worry about the test, i understand your point of veiw. personally ill stay as far away from test as i can. dont like the bloat, acne, water retention, gyno, or any of the other sides test gives ya. just make sure you do that proper pct and youll be fine.

and to anyone saying if you dont do test you dont get results, im completly happy with no test in my current cycle and im only on week 3. my strength as shot threw the roof, and im slowly but steadily gaining lbm, oh no i didnt gain 20lbs of water in the first 3 weeks, **** i must not be on a cycle then

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member
    I have to disagree a little with Jjdigs74.I personally would not do a cycle without test i think it helps tremendously with growing and keeping you ready to go like dirk digler.But its going a little to far saying in no way no how you can't do any cycle without test.That's just not true,depending on what his goals are i mean "Ben johnson"wasen't stacking his winstrol with test and d-bol "and he was pretty ripped"I rather see our friend here do EQ alone then deca .Doing EQ alone dosen't mean you won'tt be able to get it up you have a much better chance with deca or a few other's doing that to you

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    I believe in test as a base. If I had to do only one steroid , it would have to be test. Test is to cycle as beat is to music.

dont forget EQ is made from the test molecule meaning its a deravitive form of test. ill try to find exactly what im talking about

happy reading fellas

Boldenone undecylenate

Product Name: Boldenone undecylenate
    Synonyms: 17b-[(1-Oxo-10-undecenyl)oxy]-androsta-1,4-dien-3-one
    Chemical Name: 17b-Hydroxyandrosta-1,4-dien-3-one 10-undecenoate
    CAS Registry Number: [ 13103-34-9 ]
    Specifications: Assay - 95% min.
    Activity: A hormone drug.
    Chemistry - An injectable anabolic steroid derived from testosterone, boldenone undecylenate has a chemical name of 17 beta-hydroxyandrosta-1,4-dien-3-one. The commercially available product is in a sesame oil vehicle. It may also be known by the name boldenone undecenoate or in the U.K. by the trade name, VebonolŪ (Ciba-Geigy).

Product Name: Testosterone
    Synonyms: trans-Testosterone; Androlin; Android; Halotensin; Oreton; Testex; Testoderm; Testred; Virilon; Androst-4-en-17b-ol-3-one
    Chemical Name: 17b-Hydroxyandrost-4-ene-3-one
    CAS Registry Number: [ 58-22-0 ]
    Specifications: Meets BP93
    Activity: It is generally considered to be a male hormone.

Just for the record, im on a cycle of EQ [400mg/wk] and Tren [50mg/ed] right now and i wanna f-ck everything i see even more then normal. how f-cking weird is that?
    Last edited by jcstomper; 03-11-2004 at 06:38 PM.

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    EQ is a deravitive of test and shuts down your natural test production. This is why I would use testosterone in a cycle with EQ, to replace my natural test. And I'm afraid my wife might leave me if I ran an EQ only cycle

I said from the start I am not asking anyone's advice on my cycle.

Just how often to inject EQ.

Quote Originally Posted by webslinger
    I said from the start I am not asking anyone's advice on my cycle.

Just how often to inject EQ.
    i told you just split the shots 100mg each shot, and do it monday and thursday, it will make the shooting easier too, .5 cc each time as opposed to 1cc each shot. it will also make your blood levels more even threw out the cycle

Quote Originally Posted by JoeB
    EQ is a deravitive of test and shuts down your natural test production. This is why I would use testosterone in a cycle with EQ, to replace my natural test. And I'm afraid my wife might leave me if I ran an EQ only cycle
    think about what you just said here, EQ is a deravitive of test that shuts down your natural test production... guess what, so does test you shoot in a cycle.

now if test (stuff you shoot) shuts you down cause your body see's a over abundance of test in the body.
    and EQ does the same thing, wouldnt that be because the EQ is seen as test in your body? and what do you know EQ is a deravitive of test.

im sorry but the only time ive ever lost libido during a cycle was when i ran test only. every cycle after that hasnt had any test in it and ive been hornier then a rabbit.

the EQ itself replaces your natural test because it is a form of test, its that simple.. look at the chemical make up of EQ and youll understand why

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Test shuts you natural production of testosterone down THEN replaces it with test! So your body has testosterone throughout your cycle. There is a recovery period that you will have lower testosterone levels in your body, thats what pct is for. As far as comparing you using an " EQ only Cycle " then camparing that to what test does, i can not fathem how anyone could compare the 2?!? Every body's body is different in how they react to AS. You being different because you have run " No Test cycle's " and had no reaction to a low test level is very unlikely. Not saying that your not telling the truth, just that 90% of people out there using AS or concidering AS will have that problem. It will shut there testosterone level down in weeks.
    In conclussion, i am not saying that a person has to load up on testosterone see he can call his cycle average, im simply saying that What Eq and Testosterone do to the body are two very different things and should not be comparred! I think Testosterone should be the base for everyone;s cycle. Your heath and your life depend on testosterone to get you through the day bro...
    To anyone thinking of taking your first cycle, look around this forum on testosterone! You will find all the info you should want. No test No cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Jjdigs74
    Test shuts you natural production of testosterone down THEN replaces it with test! So your body has testosterone throughout your cycle. There is a recovery period that you will have lower testosterone levels in your body, thats what pct is for. As far as comparing you using an " EQ only Cycle " then camparing that to what test does, i can not fathem how anyone could compare the 2?!? Every body's body is different in how they react to AS. You being different because you have run " No Test cycle's " and had no reaction to a low test level is very unlikely. Not saying that your not telling the truth, just that 90% of people out there using AS or concidering AS will have that problem. It will shut there testosterone level down in weeks.
    In conclussion, i am not saying that a person has to load up on testosterone see he can call his cycle average, im simply saying that What Eq and Testosterone do to the body are two very different things and should not be comparred! I think Testosterone should be the base for everyone;s cycle. Your heath and your life depend on testosterone to get you through the day bro...
    To anyone thinking of taking your first cycle, look around this forum on testosterone! You will find all the info you should want. No test No cycle
    no your missing what im saying, im not saying EQ is test, but its like its little brother in the way it acts on your bodys libido. thats it. im just talking about libido here, maybe i should have made that a little clearer. EQ because it is made from test will keep your libido up by itself, thats why most people would rather use EQ then Deca and risk Deca dick. EQ shuts you down im not disagreeing with you there, what im saying is that EQ will act like a test for your libido.

Oh yeah for all you test base people. it should go something like this instead
    NO TEST, NO CYCLE, NO BLOAT, NO BITCH TITS, AND YOU GET TO KEEP MOST OF YOUR GAINS.

Thread Information