KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard

Post Which is better? Any other options?

hey all! My question is a pretty general and more than likely has a wide range of answers. First some background which has been updated. I'm 5'8 197bls...Bf is 12.1% I have been lifting for around 2 years a bit shorter but who's counting 2 months. Anyway, I am researching my first cycle of AS. I've heard great things about Deca and Whinny in combo and also Test ethan 500mg and Eq 400mg. I'm basically asking which is better for muscle gain and retention after and increasing strength at the same time....

My goal after this cycle is to be 215 @12%bf or lower. After this cycle I'm going to start cutting up. Currently I fb around 315-325 it's hard to say and I work out curling with 115lbs. I'm interested in the gains in strength, but I am determined to get more size on me. I'm going to post a few pics soon, gotta get the digital camera working. I'm broad in my shoulders and am begining to make gains again naturally but the size is not comming. My measurements are...
    Bi's 16.25
    Chest 47
    Quads 32
    Calves 17

I want my measurements to increase and ultimately i want to fb with around 365-405. A guy can dream cant he!

Any one who can help me out there???

Also, i forgot to mention but my budget is low, well low from the prices i normally hear for AS purchase...my budget is roughly 300....I want the best bang for the buck, and after 8 weeks I can afford another 300 possibly but I'm not sure as of yet. I'm expecting the cycle to take roughly 12-16 weeks but I have to base that on affordablity...Again all help is appreciated!!!

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    I'm going with the test/eq...I want to gain strength and mass that I can keep. An eq is good for keeping, test is good for just blowing up. The winny/deca sounds more like a cutting stack. i'm not positive, wait for more posts. The deca is also pretty expensive, where you can find t200 enanth. pretty cheap. I know that 20ml of the eq alone is around 200 bucks for my domestic.

The Iron Game Guest
    best bang for the buck would be test dbol cycle with nolva and clomid

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    but dont skip on the nolvadex or especially the clomid to save cash!!!

Sounds like good advice, I know this is going to sound stupid since prices differ, but about how much are these items going to cost individually?

I know the Nov is very important so is the Clom... So i want the best, I'm leaning towards the t200 since I was told i can get a cycle for around 120-125, is that average? Also, the Dianabol as far as price (bang for the buck )

Again i'm pretty new to the AS world, I've been researching the living hell outta it and my supplier is a friend of a long while but i still want to make sure he is not skimming a bit off the top for his next cycle.

solid90062 is offline Member
    how many amps are u getting of t200? And where do u suppose he is getting it from? Thats gonna be a hard question to answer, but it look like its reasonable.
    Last edited by solid90062; 01-26-2002 at 12:53 AM.

I've heard about ** dbol ..i can get it for around 250 for 50mg tabs...it's oral so I've also heard it's highly toxic

Would this be a good choice to take, or would it be better money wise to split it up into some other AS's....keep in mind my starting budget is only around 300..And I need to get something that will last me my entire cycle... 8 weeks into it I'll have about 100-300 more to buy clomid or any other AS i need. I want to grow gain about 20 pounds of solid muscel and keep it after the cycle...but this is my first cycle ever...

I know i am asking a lot but I only have a starting budget of up to 300 dollars, then the next time I'll have that much cash is 4 weeks minimum...So if i could start something, go 4 weeks then add something else, that would work....I just have to work this out with pay day.
    Last edited by KunipshunFit; 01-26-2002 at 12:59 AM.

Bro i think your asking alot if you are not willing to shell out some dough...I dont think you will be able to gain 20lbs of QUALITY muscle and retain it for under 300. I'm a newbie too and I havent started my cycle yet. What I am looking at for myself is a Deca (400mg/wk) Sustanon (500mg/wk) Clomid and CLen and should cost around $450 and this is being reasonably frugal.

BTW becareful not to mention sources names big brother, I mean bigkev is watching
    Last edited by solid90062; 01-26-2002 at 01:04 AM.

Dude...THis is YOUR body! U only have one. Do it right the FIRST time. If you dont have the cash now, then wait and save up for it.

The worst thing you can do is pump yourself full of drugs and get very little out of it post cycle only to have to do it again later. Bro really I am in the same boat you are in...
    Last edited by solid90062; 01-26-2002 at 02:05 AM.

Hey all, Thanx for the help so far, espeacially you Solid...I guess I wanna change it up a bit now and ask for various cycles to try for my first time...here is what i've heard the most commonly suggested

test250mg/ml @ 1-10wks
    dbol 50mg daily @ 1-4 weeks then stop
    and i've heard EQ for 1-10 weeks at 400mgs but that's expensive shit!

Also my question is, i've had t400 recommended for me at 500mgs a dose, i'm not sure but this does not sound at all correct to me, an aquaintence told me that the number after the T is how many mg's to load...is this right? If so to do t250 @ 500mg a week would be two shots? So what about t400 @ 500 mg?

I'm a bit confused about this part of it, as you can obviously see...Any help is appreciated I need all the sources i can get for help.

Also i was wondering if there is a good webpage for Blackmarket costs of various items...I've gotten a list from someone but it is not complete in some respects, plus prices do change and there are all types of different manufactures...so any and all help appreciated!

you do realize there is a link to BMprices on the home page right?

http://www.anabolicreview.com/black.htm

Never 4 get this site has everything!

foreverblast1 is offline Junior Member
    it's perfectly possible to get a very good cycle for 300 bones..

dbol 50 mg is like a buck a pop.. you only need like 30

$30 bucks right there..

test is like $4-8 per ml... you might need 20mls... that's 80-160

$80-160 right there..

clomid: like 50 cents a pop.. get like 30 and it's only $15 bucks..same for nolva.. so maybe the total is like 50 bucks at most for that shiet..

30+80+50=160

30+160+50=240

pretty damn good cycle to me.. and if you get the test cheap like the first option, you can add in some deca ... $140 left for some deca, that's more than enough...sounds good? sounds great to me..

and one more thing, once you stop looking at roids as miracle drugs, you'll be MORE than happy with any and all of your results...

john

miracle drug

John...
    Thanx for the advice, from everything i've seen it does look like test200 and dbol are going to be my main AS's, and ordering Clomid and Nolv as well.

Also, I am not looking at AS as miracle drugs I am simply viewing them as another suppliment, and waiting to be surprised by the gains. I am keeping in mind that not all AS's effect everyone the same, so i am very well aware that while these may work very well for me, they may not also.

Either way, thanx for your advice man, It is much appreciated!!!

The Iron Game Guest
    dianabol should cost you no more than $80 and test no more than $150. Nolva and clomid together less than $50. try to avoid ** dbol though. You should be able to find cheaper and you should be able to find more expensive, these are average prices.

thanx all, it appears my cycle will look like the following..

Weeks 1-4 Dbol 50mgs
    Weeks 1-10 t200 @ 500mg a week

Post cycle of clomid and nolv on hand incase......how's this look, keep in mind it's a first cycle.

Thread Information