crumb316 is offline New Member

Nolvadex/Arimidex

I have a question for all the experts.

Two weeks ago I received 50 tabs of Arimidex , they are a little white pill with an AX (I assumed short for Arimidex) on one side and a line through the centre on the other side.

The problem is today I received 100 nolvadex tabs and they are exactly the same, right down to the markings, color, size everything. My source does re-package his gear and on the baggie it is marked 100 nolva so I think he intended on sending nolva and may have just messed up or and this is where you all come in, is it common for tabs which are manufactured by the same company to have the same markings and for it to be impossible to tell them apart.

oh and yes I have emailed him. Any info would be greatly appreciated

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    i would assume that there would be some difference between the two. I couldnt understand why a company would make visibly identical products that are different.

BigBoy21 is offline Junior Member
    Its sounds like Proviron to me, I have some right now, little white pills, AX on one side..

thanks guys, he hasn't gotten back to me but I will give him a few days, Proviron you say, is the AX inside a shape like I don't know the word for it but like a stop sign.

Quote Originally Posted by crumb316
    thanks guys, he hasn't gotten back to me but I will give him a few days, Proviron you say, is the AX inside a shape like I don't know the word for it but like a stop sign.
    Yup, and a line on the other side

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy21
    Its sounds like Proviron to me, I have some right now, little white pills, AX on one side..
    You were right, he just got back to me and confirmed that I in fact was shipped proviron by mistake. He said his packer must have screwed up and he will take care of it asap, whatever that means. I respect his honesty at least he didn't try and hood wink me into believing they were what I was suppose to get. I emailed him back to see what he was going to do about it, but he is still A Ok in my books.

Proviron is the bomb in my opinion, love this stuff.

Thread Information