Dilatory is offline New Member

Need Help From Experienced Bros

Hey guys. I'm just starting my first cycle as follows:

weeks 1-4: 100mg prop and 125mg enan eod
    weeks 5-10: 250 mg enan e4d
    weeks 11-12: 100 prop eod
    weeks 1-15: 10 mg Nolva and .25 mg L-dex
    weeks 13-15:Clomid 300/100/50 (3 days after last prop injection)

I'm 6'1", 185lbs

Ok, my problem is that I'm only 4 days into the cycle (I've only given myself two injections of 100mg prop/125mg enan) and I feel sick. I have a fever and feel achy - like I have the flu or some other virus. Is this just coincidence? or is it a normal reaction to such a burst in testosterone levels ? My first injection was in my glute, and it seemed to go fine. A little bit of blood and soreness afterward, but I could walk fine and other than a little bruise now it's healed ok. THe second injection was in my delt, and it was a bit more painful. My shoulder was all lumpy afterwards and the pain afterwards (last night and today) was pretty bad - still hurts really bad. I did everything by the book, the only thing I messed up with is that when I gave myself the second shot I forgot to wipe my shoulder (the injection site) down with alcohol before injecting. I wiped the vials and everything else was sterile, but I just forgot to wipe off the injection area (guess I got nervous and forgot). Could I have contracted some kind of a bacterial infection that quickly? I had a fever the day after the injection (today). Also, I worked out my shoulders a few hours after injecting into one of them, don't know if that was wrong.

Sorry for rambling, but I want you guys to have all the information before you give me advice. And please, only give me advice if you have experience and know what you're talking about - this is serious stuff. Basically, I want to know if I should discontinue the AS cycle after only the first two injections because of this fever, and if so, what kind of anti-e PCT do I need, if any?

Thanks, sorry for the long post.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Flu like, feeling is normal you should be fine in 2-5 days. Just body reacting to changes. Personally i think your taking more than you need for 1st cycle. 500mg per week total test is MORE than enought for 1st time. Personally i would also have started witht he Test Ena.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    better to shoot 50mg of prop ED than 100mg EOD, if you're scared of the shots, you're not ready for aas

03-MASTERBLASTER-11 is offline Associate Member
    hey man, your ingredients are good, but your taking way too much IMHO. Unless you got the needle out of a dumpster then don't worry about it. Just try not to touch the metal and you'll be fine. Lower the dose and have some on hand for next time. You need to get your feet wet, not dive in head first. It looks like you've researched and thats good.
    weeks 1-4: 50-75 mgs prop ED( start with 50, bump up to 75 if you want to)
    1-12: 400 mgs Eth
    no need for the prop at the end, the eth will taper itself down
    your PCT looks good, I think you'll see great results

Hey guys...I'm not taking 500 mg of enan per week. I'm actually taking 100 mg prop/125mg enan for the first 4 weeks, and then 250mg of enan every fourth day for the next 6 weeks. If you do the math it comes out to this amount per week:

weeks 1-4: 437.5 mg enan 350 mg prop per week (total of 787.5 mg test)
    weeks 5-10: 437.5 mg enan per week
    weeks 11-12: 350 mg prop per week
    weeks 1-15: 10 mg Nolva and .25 mg L-dex every day

So that's what the doses come out to per week. Is this still too high? THe only reason I do 437.5 per week instead of 400 is because I'm taking the shots every fourth day (3 days in between enan shots), so they don't fall on the same day of the week every time. It was easy for me then to use a 7 day cycle and take 200mg every 3.5 days. I hope that made sense. SHould I make it 200 mg of enan every fourth day? that would be 350 mg of enan per week.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro - I would drop the prop and stay with Test E at 500mg E4d - steady blood levels= steady gains - prop to work the best is an every day thing - and yes injecting the Test E EOD will lead to ever increasing levels. If you want to be anal about it every3.5 days is best for Test E. This is your first cycle - simple is better. my.02

Humanimal is offline Junior Member
    Bro, I get the same way from prop as well as high concentration tests. I think it may be the ba and bb and/or the prop ester.
    For prop, I usually shoot it mid morning or early afternoon and the flu like symptoms usually hit me when Im sleeping. Maybe that will help.
    Recently, I was getting sick after taking a 600mg/ml shot of test (cyp/enan blend) every 4 days. I started taking 300mg (1/2cc) eod and Ive been feeling fine.

So if I keep injecting the same amount, the flu symptoms will keep coming back after every injection? I thought this was just my body getting used to it, and then once the fever leaves in a few days it will stay gone for the remainder of the cycle. Is this not the case? Do I have to lower the dosage in order to prevent the flu symptoms from recurring throughout the cycle?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilatory
    So if I keep injecting the same amount, the flu symptoms will keep coming back after every injection? I thought this was just my body getting used to it, and then once the fever leaves in a few days it will stay gone for the remainder of the cycle. Is this not the case? Do I have to lower the dosage in order to prevent the flu symptoms from recurring throughout the cycle?
    Once your body adapts to the hormonal changes,you'll be fine.The test flu is nothing...pray you don't get nightmares and vivid dreams..they really suck!

Humanimal is offline Junior Member
    Well if the fever is lasting a few days then maybe your body is getting used to it, or maybe theres something wrong with you or the gear. I never waited long enough I guess to see if I would get used to the prop or the high mg test (can you blame me), but when I started timing my injections to where I felt the symptoms would hit me in my sleep, the symptoms went away- at least while I was awake because occasionally I would wake up feeling like **** at night (thats how I knew I was timing the shots right) but it was never as bad. Just give it some more time bro.

toolman is offline Banned
    As everyone said, test flu is common from prop. I dont like this as a first cycle as it is a bit complicated and injection heavy for a first timer. Don't worry, the test flu goes away in 4-5 days then your done with it for the rest of the cycle.

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Nice cycle bro! I would listen to them about droping the prop and hitting the Test E! Also do a search on HCG , it might be worth it to through some in on the 6th or 7th week

PJK015 is offline Associate Member
    a couple of my buddies get like that after shooting
    take some advil and it should help a bit

OK...here's the update. The test flu symptoms have completely gone away. I'm still doing the prop because i didn't want to just start and stop again. I know the injections are a lot for a first-timer, but things are going fine so far. I'm 4 injections into the cycle, and so far I've injected into my gllutes 3 times and once into my delt (wich hurt like hell for awhile). Other than the prop being painful and needing often injections, why has everyone said I should stop it? I researched and talked to a lot of people before starting the cycle, and decided I would jumpstart with the prop for 4 weeks just so I didn't have to wait for the enan to kick in. And thought I would take prop again after 8-10 weeks of enan to keep my testosterone levels from plumetting right up until PCT. If I can handle the eod injections and the injection pain, isn't the prop ok for these purposes?

I forgot, here's my cycle again:

weeks 1-4: 437.5 mg enan 350 mg prop per week (total of 787.5 mg test)
    weeks 5-10: 437.5 mg enan per week
    weeks 11-12: 350 mg prop per week
    weeks 1-15: 10 mg Nolva and .25 mg L-dex every day

Thread Information