NSHOOTER320 is offline Junior Member

legal steroids in other countries?

Hey guys, i was wondering what other countries you can legally buy steroids from. I heard that in mexico or some parts atleast you can just walk in to a pharmacy and buy it right over the counter. Well i'm wondering this because i'm about to go on vacation soon to either cancun, jamaica, or the bahamas and i was seeing if i could benefit from that trip. Thanx a lot for your help guys.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Mexico is somewhere that many people go to get roids, but they either drive or walk. I not sure how easy it is to get it over and airplane but im sure most will say it is very stupid. Lets see what others have to say

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Some Mexican pharmacies won't sell AS without a script, some will. The problem is getting stuff past Customs.
    Dunno about Caribbean countries, but in some of the Asian countries it's supposedly pretty easy to get. Like Thailand . . .
    -Tock

BULKING_N is offline Junior Member
    Its virtually legal in most Caribbean states to use and import. The problem is that its very rare to find in pharmacies here and it cost a fortune. Thailand, India,Pakistan and much of Eatern Europe, correct me if Im wrong, do have gear legally.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    eastern europe it s not legal, but still u can buy almost anything in romania, bulgaria. the other part of eastern europe u can mostly forget anout it without a script...

fabry is offline Senior Member
    tanzania (zanzibar island)... dunno if its legal or not, but they give stuff!
    the only BIG problem, if yo buy abroat, is to bring gear back to your country... unless youwant to swin for so long...

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by BULKING_N
    Its virtually legal in most Caribbean states to use and import. The problem is that its very rare to find in pharmacies here and it cost a fortune. Thailand, India,Pakistan and much of Eatern Europe, correct me if Im wrong, do have gear legally.
    So true. Where are you located?

alevok Guest
    In Turkey AS is legal

Big Bapper is offline Member
    Legal to use in the U.K

Thread Information