Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Long&Strong is offline Associate Member

Wife just can't understand!!!

I have been married for a couple of years now, my wife knows I have done a couple cycles in the past (before we met). We have discussed the possibility of me using again, but she is very much against it, because she thinks I will turn into some "meathead" and be mean all the time. I am on my fourth week of my current cycle and want to tell her, but I was wondering if anyone else has been in my situation and what did you do? The main reason I want to tell her is so she can help me with all of these **** injections!!!

BigBoy21 is offline Junior Member
    Iam in the same spot with my girlfriend though, but she didnt know that i took anything before, I would weigh the benefits against the negatives. me personally didnt tell my girl, because i KNOW she wouldnt understand.

I think my wife would understand if I didn't have my best friend who has an anger prob to begin with, admitting to her that he can't live without the sauce. she thinks everything he does wrong is associated with AS

Hahaha, sorry bro, but your friend gives a messege to your wife, and probably other people, that AS are horrible, and a bad name for AS users. But maybe if you tell her the good aspects of being on the sauce, like the increased libido, maybe she'll underdtand.

harleyman is offline Associate Member
    i know the feeling guys i just got remarried last year been doing gear for almost 20 years off and on stopped for 5 years been back on now for 2 years cycling she just dont understand it either i told her about it. i myself didnt think i would ever start again but i missed it after 5 years off .this is the best ive felt in the past 5 years now since ive been back on .some understand why and some dont.im doing blood work twice a year.
    Last edited by harleyman; 03-11-2004 at 07:28 PM.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Been there bro with the same girl im with now, if ur on ur 4th week ?? does she not see u growing ???.....anyway i meet my present girl when i was on the juice she was like whatever when i told her....then i had a rage problem for about 3 weeks...now i tell her om still gonna do this she was upset at first but after i gained 12 pounds of lean mass she didnt seem to mind much, i pretty much just told her that she cannot control me, that juice is my choice not hers,

lollipops is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Long&Strong
    I have been married for a couple of years now, my wife knows I have done a couple cycles in the past (before we met). We have discussed the possibility of me using again, but she is very much against it, because she thinks I will turn into some "meathead" and be mean all the time. I am on my fourth week of my current cycle and want to tell her, but I was wondering if anyone else has been in my situation and what did you do? The main reason I want to tell her is so she can help me with all of these **** injections!!!

Divorce her!

toolman is offline Banned
    Look, if your wife doesn't know, you shouldn't be juicing. If your wife doesn't want you to, you have to respect her wishes and educate her until she sees the light. If she does not, then you have to decide what you want more in life...mass or your wife. I'm happily married so I chose my wife. Fortunately I am blessed enough that she read everything I gave her on the subject and respected my research and desires to juice. Finally, she fell in love with the fact that Im as horny as a 17 year old again.

Guys, if you have a good marriage, the choice is clear. Think about your partner.

jbolsrn is offline Female Member
    You should for sure tell her. Its way worse to lie, she really wont appreciate that. Try to educate her. Have her check this board out, talk with some females here. Does she exercise, lift, etc. You guys should get involved with training together, that might help quite a bit. Also, has she seen the outcome of men after a cycle. If she could see before and after pics, you may just have her waiting with a pin. LOL, good luck!
    " Who needs experience, when you have medical training"

ColdSore is offline Banned
    oh man im glad i dont have to deal with this...i came straight out and told my g/f and slowly started to educate her...come clean JMO

qckgixxer1k is offline Junior Member
    tried to tell my g/f but she didn't believe me... oh well i tried.

trailboss is offline Junior Member

Do juice secretly, then bang her sister...thats what I did!

oh yea, I am divorced now......

If you tell her your always running the risk of her overreacting and going bezerk..IF you don't tell her she dont need to know..It's not like your banging someone else..I'm sure there are small habits of hers you dont know about..If she finds them just educate her then...Telling her might do nothing but start an arguement,and getting bigger is nice but when u need some action i dont think your bottle of eq or whatever is going to put out much...

PJK015 is offline Associate Member
    i would tell her
    just tone it down, if she doesnt know about it, say it has low androgenic effects or some BS. tell her you are taking something that doesnt effect your moods

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd say if you already started your cycle without her permission, then you are committed, do not tell her. As far as help with injects... just stick your quads... this is great place, easy to do at, leave no marks or dots on your butt, plus butt shots lump up and hurt like hell... for me quads never even leave any type of lingering soreness... also nurses papers suggest maximum injection in Glutes (butt) is 3 CC's, but 4 CC's is OK in quads.

Mine was OK with my first cycle but then she blabbed to my mother that I did steroids and holey shyt did I catch hell from mom! Then they turned wife against the steroids so now I am just starting cycle #2, only this time I have to be sneaky with once a week injects... it sucks... I feel like a 16 year old kid again sneaking a joint around mom at home... now I have to do it with wife... simply put, I went to doctor, health is excellent following my last cycle... all is good to go... I am now 175# wanting to get to 195-200 by the time year 2005 rolls around, there is only one way I can do it without getting all fat... I need one more cycle!

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    My girlfriend was cool as hell. SHe supported my usage but was amazed when she figured out it wasnt magic. She is a big gym junkie (like myself) and assumed steroids worked like magic. When she saw me put my diet and workout in check she really respected it. I was working harder than anybody we lifted with, in or out of the gym, and she saw that. She realized the gains werent magic, but actually very hard earned. I did try to teach here to shoot me though, but decided i'd rather do it myself. (she wasnt very good)

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Mine doesnt know and never will. DTA baby DTA!!!

I was kidding with the above post of course...My wife knows about it, was a bit apprehensive due to the nonsense in the media, but is willing to let me juice as long as I dont get in trouble....

Couldnt ask for more then that!!!

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    just recently told my wife over a nice meal. she was under the same impression about all users being meat heads. i've educated her loads and she really enjoys reading about the subject now. probably know more than me soon. you need to be honest and she will respect you for that. i know it seems hard at first but it is well worth telling her the truth.

good luck

peace

AS

omen78 is offline Member
    My wife thinks roids are evil... yet she does'nt know why ?

TrainingDay is offline Associate Member
    Just finish your cykle without telling her. She donīt have to know about the cykle you are on now. Because she would not find it easy to find out that you have been using steroids without her knowledge. After that cykle start talkin about your interest in using roids. Educate her while you plan next cykle and and at the time when you are going to start your cykle she will hopefully be ok with it. That was my tactic.

Sorry bad spelling, way to far from US.

Sorken is offline Member
    Tell her bro... if she finds out, it will only be worse

dane is offline Junior Member
    Hey Bro I would tell her, if she asks why you didn't tell her before just say you wanted to prove to her it would not turn you into a mad man. I bet she didn't notice any change in your mood. just my experience.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    I told my GF long time ago. B!tch throwed all my gear and told me:"I'll call police if you will use them again". After 1 week I kicked her ass out of my house.
    I never met GF who was educated and cool with AS. Exept the last one. She is cool. She is doing injections in my butt:-)

Quote Originally Posted by RussianVodka
    I told my GF long time ago. B!tch throwed all my gear and told me:"I'll call police if you will use them again". After 1 week I kicked her ass out of my house.
    I never met GF who was educated and cool with AS. Exept the last one. She is cool. She is doing injections in my butt:-)

Lucky man, My girl would get really upset, uneducated about the subject.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Agree with Omen, my wife thinks they are worse than crack, but she can't tell me why.

inevitable is offline Member
    ahah man i am glad i am not married!!! but yet im still a young buck

bake is offline Junior Member

Monkey sex is the answer!

Man, all you gotta do is just pound her ass about 3 or 4 times a day for a week straight and you can do whatever the f*ck you want!! If you are 4 weeks in the test should be coarsing through those veins real nice about now. She will be putty in your hand!

Bake

biG rOb is offline New Member
    i took mine for a shopping spree around the mall, as she was shopping i calmly let her know i was entertaining the idea of juicing. she didn't accepted at first but after reading more about it she concluded that weight trainning and changing my body is my drive. guess who shoots the as* now? yep!
    the down side about it is dat every time i get my gear now she wants to go shopping

bmi
    bmi is offline Junior Member

Yes, tell her. Never know what can happen and she needs to know what you're on. Also, educate her on the benefits of steroid use and make sure she understands the difference between steroid use vs. steroid abuse . In fact, my whole family knows that I use. They might not all agree but they understand.

My wife not only knows, she pokes me at times and has even helped me get gear.

Out!

dawgy52 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrainingDay
    Just finish your cykle without telling her. She donīt have to know about the cykle you are on now. Because she would not find it easy to find out that you have been using steroids without her knowledge. After that cykle start talkin about your interest in using roids. Educate her while you plan next cykle and and at the time when you are going to start your cykle she will hopefully be ok with it. That was my tactic.

Sorry bad spelling, way to far from US.
    \

NEW RULE. Trainingday needs to learn how to spell cycle before he can do one!

hybrid is offline Member
    If you're married, your spouse should know. Love and education goes a long way.
    If it's your girlfriend, I wouldn't tell. No telling what could happen. Unless you have a very serious commitment, that is.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I would run it out, and keep your mouth shut. You get bagged fess up but until then just go and maybe for the second 1 disscuss how the first went and she didnt even know

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    Agree with Omen, my wife thinks they are worse than crack, but she can't tell me why.
    Yea, if she isnt liking it now, she'll be very very angry to find out you did it without her permission.

Also guys remember one thought that crosses these women's minds is how do you know there is no AIDS/HIV, Hepatitus, etc in the gear and you are shooting this up. There is also the "my husband is a junkie" thoughts, etc... you are playing with fire with this thing and use great care when telling loved ones... it can play very very bad with some women.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    hey wtf is going on here??? Are we not men with thoughts and decisions of our own? I have a gf and every time it comes up she gets all butt sore but I've pretty much let her know this is something I need to do for me... not her. She likes to go tanning and do all that crap so I'm like... hey.. painting your nails causes cancer... dying your hair and tanning do too!!! so I'm not that bad now am I? hehe... but yeah... I mean basically educate them then let them know how it's gonna be. As long as you properly educated it should go over. Good Luck guys.

I did it...I told her that I was on my fourth week and she freaked out! After about an hour of HELL, she finally asked "why" and "how long are you going to be doing this". I let her know that it wasn't something I was doing to make other women look at me and like me, but it was something that I was doing to make myself look at me and like me. I also let her know that I was planning to use it on a regular basis, and that she would be informed of when my cycle was begining and ending. She seemed to be okay with it until she saw the gear. It was like the sight of it made it "REAL". she keeps making remarks now like " whats up POKEMAN?" and "hey maybe we can go to the bar tonight and shoot some darts at your ass!!!"

I did it...I told her that I was on my fourth week and she freaked out! After about an hour of HELL, she finally asked "why" and "how long are you going to be doing this". I let her know that it wasn't something I was doing to make other women look at me and like me, but it was something that I was doing to make myself look at me and like me. I also let her know that I was planning to use it on a regular basis, and that she would be informed of when my cycle was begining and ending. She seemed to be okay with it until she saw the gear. It was like the sight of it made it "REAL". she keeps making remarks now like " whats up POKEMAN?" and "hey maybe we can go to the bar tonight and shoot some darts at your ass!!!"

Lol...gotta have her let her little digs now bro..she feels slighted cus you held out on her...now you just gotta watch the temper, and bang the sh** outta her,, like never before, so she gets to liking when you are on gear...

if she gives ya anymore static, go bang her sister....

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by trailboss
    Lol...gotta have her let her little digs now bro..she feels slighted cus you held out on her...now you just gotta watch the temper, and bang the sh** outta her,, like never before, so she gets to liking when you are on gear...

if she gives ya anymore static, go bang her sister....
    HA!! I like the last part the best.

JDogg is offline Junior Member
    Women are so stupid man, I keep telling my girl about my desire to juice and she is always like "NO ITS BAD", and she doesnt even know whatshe is talking about. I'm telling you, stupid ass women

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    when I was with my ex wife, she hated the fact that I used to even take prohormones and was totally against steroids , I divorce her and she's calling me on how she's got sources that can hook me up, it's interesting how things change.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information