Thread: ok to mix?

jbol is offline Senior Member

ok to mix?

its still a long way off yet........hell,i havent even started my cycle,but i will be running test cyp 400mg/week(200mg/mondays...200mg/thursdays) for 10 weeks and will be adding masteron 100 mg eod in the last 3 weeks of a 12 week cycle....so with that being said... there will be 1 week that i will be useing both cyp and masteron at the same time(i am carrying the masteron 2 weeks past the cyp)...my question is: if the injections fall on the same day.can i mix them into 1 injection? since the cyp will be 1cc (200mg=1cc) and the masteron will be 2cc (50mg=1cc) so that would be a total of 3 ccs..just didnt know if the 2 can be mixed together...thanks bros

You can mix them....some don't like a full 3ccs in one site though.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    You can mix them....some don't like a full 3ccs in one site though.
    so am i correct in saying that they are both oils?

Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    so am i correct in saying that they are both oils?
    Masteron is oil-based too....although you could still mix them even if it were water-based.

Masteron is oil-based too....although you could still mix them even if it were water-based.
    thanks bro.....not to question you,but i have always heard to keep oils with oils and water with water.

Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    thanks bro.....not to question you,but i have always heard to keep oils with oils and water with water.
    I assume you mean just mix them at the time of the shot....draw up each into the syringe? If that's what you meant....oil and water is ok to mix...it won't mix thoroughly. It'll be an emulsion, but it's fine....no harm to either component. I wouldn't premix them in a vial or anything.

I assume you mean just mix them at the time of the shot....draw up each into the syringe? If that's what you meant....oil and water is ok to mix...it won't mix thoroughly. It'll be an emulsion, but it's fine....no harm to either component. I wouldn't premix them in a vial or anything.
    yes thats what i meant...thanks for everything bro

Thread Information