efunk33 is offline New Member

need expert advice. help me out bros

i was wondering what is the best workout/supplement program available that has everything mapped out for you. for on cycle or off cycle routines. please help i am so over this whole thing. i need a full program i can follow to gain mass. i am 20 6'1 180lbs. is swolecats the best period or does anyone know of anything else that is a full program thats i would like to include a diet too.

Quote Originally Posted by efunk33
    i was wondering what is the best workout/supplement program available that has everything mapped out for you. for on cycle or off cycle routines. please help i am so over this whole thing. i need a full program i can follow to gain mass. i am 20 6'1 180lbs. is swolecats the best period or does anyone know of anything else that is a full program thats i would like to include a diet too.

Cybergenics

Seriously, there isn't a complete "program" you can adopt and assume it'll work best for you. You can take ideas from different people, but your own experience will be most important.

efunk33 is offline New Member
    what if i had swolecat make me a personal one for $200. is it worth it or should i just learn it all myself. he knows so much he could make me the perfect one. should i do it or pass?????????

Thread Information