Thread: Deca quesiton

ChefJ is offline Senior Member

Deca quesiton

Maybe a stupid question, but a friend can obtain deca in a 10ml bottle that someone claims they stole from a pharmacy. This would make it human grade, my question is do they make human grade deca and what would you have to be diagnosed with to be prescribed deca?

Swellin Guest
    My wife said it has never been in any of the pharmacies in which she has worked.
    The whole human/vet grade thing is more of a fallacy than a true delineation.
    Most of the "vet grade" stuff is actually just Mexican human grade...or Mex grade.
    Get your buddy to tell you the brand bame on the bottle.

Oh yeah, what do you plan to do with 10ml of deca ?

Thats cool I planned on getting two bottles actually because the price is pretty low and using it at like 400mg per week for 10 weeks. Not alone obviously their would be 500or 600mg of some kind of test in there. I was just wondering if the story was bunk, and from what your wife said I guess it is and I'll call him on it after I research jut to make sure. Thanks.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, I have seen 10ml bottles in hospitals and almost took the whole dang crate. Trust me, it was very tempting.

palequail is offline Banned
    i've heard deca is black listed....along with dbol ...stuff we cannot get from american pharmaceutical companies...but I might be wrong..

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I seen what I think was cypionate and prop on a pharmacy shelf. Was those two I think. I know of a pharmicist that was taking it and he showed me. A guy comes around from the company an does inventory but doesn't take inventory on how much is in the bottles. Just that it is still there. So the pharmicist would take it himself regularly. Must be nice.

Swellin Guest
    About all my wife has dispensed is methyl test and cyp.

That is not to say that it does not exist in US pharmacies...just that she has not encountered it.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    Deca is actually used in hospitals. My lifting partner's dad is a doctor and lectured us when he thought we were growing too fast. He knew we were on something. Deca, he said, was used in small amounts (50 mg/wk) helped rehab certain joint conditions. Don't quote me but that was his 2 cents.

thanks for your input I will look at the bottles and question everyone to make sure its cool.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    get a pic first and post it everyone will tell you if its legit or not..

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

A guy I know is a RN and works in a state hospital/ nursing home and he says they give it to people in rehab to prevent muscle loss while they are in wheelchairs or short-term bed ridden. He said std dose was 50mg a week. He also said it helps to regain muscle tone/mass during rehab. He said he also has limited access to test e & c.

He's 6' and 'bout 280lbs. I think he's been injecting himself alittle.

Stengun

Thread Information