kstone6tb is offline Junior Member

High blood pressure?? need advice

To start off, I've almost finished my 2nd week of test enanthate . However, beginning on around monday of this week, I began to have a slight tingling/numb feeling in the tips of my left pinky finger. I thought nothing of it, but I woke up this morning with really bad chest pains . I figured it was because of high blood pressure, so when i checked it at the local pharmacy, it was 183/85. This, of course is really starting to freak me out, especially the chest pains, and I was wondering if anybody else has experienced the same thing or if my b.p. is high enough to be regarded as dangerous? Keep in mind this was not tested by a doctor, so the numbers could be slightly off. Also, I am only taking 2 cc's a week. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks bros. Oh yah, I have a hard time getting online, so I will not be able to check back till tomorrow night.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Bro chest pains are no joke. Go see your doctor ASAP. Its not uncommon for people on cycle to have their BP rise but if you have chest pains, go to the doctor bro.

Good Luck

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I have very high bp...but if I had chest pains I'd be at the hospital ASAP!

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Don't fu*k around. See a doc.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Hi BP on AAS that early is expected and usually subsides weeks into the cycle but as for your symptoms go see a doctor. Your BP rate is also expected. Mine was about the same in the beginning of the cycle im on now. Chest pains could be the induced heart rate and hard thumping feeling by the flush of hormones by the test kicking in also. Either way, play it safe and see a doc if you feel the pains are this serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I have very high bp...but if I had chest pains I'd be at the hospital ASAP!
    Exactly what DB said.
    I too have High Blood Pressure, which increases everytime I start, but then subsides substantially after about 3 weeks or so (It varies)
    But if I had Chest Pains, I'd be off to the Doctor with my Tail between my legs! Guaranteed.
    Go get it checked out Bro.
    TSW

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    that is definitely dangerously high BP. you're at risk for a stroke. Get to the doc asap and get on some BP meds, you may want to stop the cycle as well.

M-JAY is offline New Member
    Yea, the top number is scary. The bottom is fine for now. I would personally stop the cycle if I had chest pains......If you didn't have chest pains I'd say take some measures to lower your bp.

Are you bloated/retaining lots of water? Check the tops of your hands & feet and if you can't see the veins then you are holding a lot of water. This will cause BP to rise. Nolva or A-dex can combat this, along with drinking MORE water.

48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    I just had a physical yesterday....my BP was 144/88 and has always been high. I may start BP meds because my Diastolic can go in the 90's.

Chest pains are natures way of telling you, "I'm messed up". See a Doc.

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    bro get your a** down the doctors. in future you may want to look at using fast acting esters that are not in your system for long. i would discontinue your cycle until the doc gives you the all clear. my bp is 152/78 like the guys said it max'd out @ 165/82 week 3 of my current cycle, then came down to 152/78. i take 3 readings morn, afternoon and night EOD. good to keep a tabs on things, you don't want to mess with your heart bro, you only get one.

peace

AS

Yup, I once had a bp of 165/100 while running fina/test prop. Got off immediately. Within a week I was back at 120/80.

Back in my rook days before I learned how to control the bp.

Chest pains are no joke.

joe_capone is offline Member
    can some1 explain to me exactly what chest pains are? ill be giong on enanthate and i want to know what to expect this time.

Yea, your heart hurts!

I've never had them personally, but if you are having pain in the heart area of your chest (no, not ache from training hard) then you need to see a doc.

Probably feels similar to heartburn as many heart attack victims mistake their symptoms for heartburn.

Thread Information