Deadend is offline Associate Member

deca and winstrol tabs

Guys,
    i want to start my second cycle soon. I have denkall deca and 50 mg ** winstrol tabs and clen . Post cycle with clomid and hopefully hcg . Nolvadex is on hand. I want to bulk up but cuts are more important in this case.

At first i wanted to throw in a test blend, but I'm scared I'll end up losing most of my gains.

Then I figured I could go with Denkall ultragan or tokkyo boldenon, but i just read a forum that discouraged eq and deca on the same cycle.

What would be the best way to complete this stack, and get some long term gains, without destroying my body? (keep in mind that i can't afford primo)
    How should I take all this?

i've been staring at this computer screen for the last three weeks trying to figure this shit out and i seem to be going in circles. Thanks for the help.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome

Deca /Winnie
    400 mg a week deca for 10 weeks
    50 mg winnie everyday for weeks 4-9

You could also do an eq/winnie stack... good for cutting from what i hear.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    deadend226.....Arthur is spot on. Here's a funny story. That was my exact first stack (I received help from one of the mods) and it was Arts first stack (and I told him about my experience with that stack before he started). You will be very happy with the results. The gains are solid and long lasting...not overly quick coming (so you don't have to worry about being too obvious) and the sides, if any, are minimal. Personally I saw NO side effects at all. Personally I think you can get great gains from this without test. So if you're not running test I doubt you'll need the nolvadex , but hold on to it because eventually it may come in handy. The clomid I would run 3 weeks after your last shot of deca ...300mg/day 1, 100mg x10 days, 50mg x 10 days. Good luck bro...keep us updated.

solid90062 is offline Member
    Art and Pete , How much muscle did you put on with that stack? ANd how much body fat did you lose?

Thread Information