Talking What do you think?

I started a test only cycle 7 weeks ago and I got no results. I did a search on this forum and came to the conclusion that my problem was that I QV batch 13 because I was eating around 5000 calories 650 grams of carbs and 400 grams of protein plus alot fo high calorie foods and my training was good. So I bought some DENKALL TEST 400 and started that at the end of my 7th week of the QV stuff. I will run the t400 for 10 weeks. Any poroblem with this?

fabry is offline Senior Member
    well, even if your test was ****, with that amount of cal (and protein) you should have gained some "good" muscles!!!
    are you sure about your diet?
    and your trainin is ok?
    also, not sure is good thing to "continue" the cycle in this way, but wait for more experienced to check this!
    good luck

Yes I did gain some weight but I knew it was from teh food and not the steroids , the gain was about six pounds minimal strength some bodyfat- they were not steroid like gains! And I am not expecting too much I have heard alot of bad things about batch 13

dIeSeL_225 is offline Associate Member
    thats what i was gonna say 5000 calories a day you should be growing wether your on or off

fabry is offline Senior Member
    dunno anything about "batch 13", sorry mate!
    just wait beforre startin something like youve planned...

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    what i heard about batch 13 that it was underdosed and it was very painful to inject, even if it was 100mg underdosed, you'd still see some real results above what you've indicated, possible you got scammed?

Thread Information