Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Latimus is offline Banned

PLEASE READ if you know gear, and like a challenge

Alright Freaks and Freakettes...I need some help and with your advice and knowledge i think you can do so.

Here is the deal, you have a 6 foot 240 pound 17% body fat 20 year old who benches 340 and is very serious about the gym, it is my favorite day dream to think about how to better my routine. Now I am thinking of hitting the gear on my 21st bday.

Here is the problem, I am also a varsity football player who will be getting tested in sept. so i need a cycle which will begin april 20th giving me almost 5 months to hit up the sauce and get it out of my system...

I am thinking 8 weeks sust250 with primo depo and winstrol ...
    couple anti-est and then the clambuteral to keep the gains

with a cycle of sust i am hoping to get a little bigger but hardened real muscle with the primo and win.

Questions
    is this a good beginning cycle...
    if tested in sept, will it show...
    how much size will i put on i have 18 inch arms (before workout)...
    Is this a harmful cycle...
    will my 40 improve (sprint) if i work on it while on the juice
    can i keep these gains...

For the last 2 years i have eaten like a roid user taking in 300g protein, 600 carbs, vits, fiber, H2O, rest, changing routine...and so on...and i have been labeled a steroid user by everyone who knows me and more so by those who dont...A part of me wants to show them what i would look like if i was actually on them...another part feels that this label has become a self-fullfilling prophacy...anyone know what im talking about???

To those who put the effort into answering me ....thanks!

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    no probably not a good cycle for a beginner. You play Varsity football? how old are you right now? not sure about detection times but test only is a good beginers cycle, keep it simple. lot of fake primo out there and its expensive. Winny is hard on the joints and liver, save it until later. You should keep most of your gains with proper PCT and continued dedication in the gym and on the diet. someone else will be more able to help you on the detection times.
    Last edited by Kdog@usi; 02-24-2004 at 02:14 AM.

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    Like high school varsity?

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Assuming that you are ready for a cycle, I would recomend a test only cycle. But anyway here are the detection times.

TRADE NAME SUBSTANCE DETECTION TIME

17-18 MONTHS
    DECA - DURABOLIN
    NORANDREN
    DECA-DURABOL
    DECA - DURABOL
    TURINABOL DEPOT
    ANABOLICUM NANDROLONE DECANOATE

11-12 MONTHS
    DURABOLIN
    TURINABOL
    FENOBOLIN
    ANABOLIN NANDROLONE PHENYLPROPIONATE

4-5 MONTHS
    ULTRAGAN 100
    MAXIGAN
    GANABOL
    EQUIPOISE
    EQUIGAN BOLDENONE UNDECYLENATE

3 MONTHS
    TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE
    PRIMOTESTON DEPOT
    TESTOSTERONE 200 DEPOT
    TESTOSTERONE HYPTYLATE
    TESTOSTERONA 200
    TESTOSTERONE DEPOT TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE
    STEN
    SUSTANON 250
    SOSTENON 250
    DURATESTON 250 TESTOSTERONE MIXES

2MONTHS
    ANADROL 50
    ANAPOLON
    OXYBOLONE
    OXYMETHOLONE
    HEMOGENIN OXYMETHOLONE
    STENOX
    HALOTESTIN FLUOXYMESTERONE

5-6 WEEKS
    NILEVAR NORETHANDROLONE
    PROVIRON MESTEROLONE

5 Months
    PARABOLAN TREMBOLONE HEXAHYDROBENZYLCARBONATE
    FINAJECT
    FINJET
    FINAPLIX TREMBOLONE ACETATE
    PRIMOBOLAN DEPOT (INJECTABLE) METHENOLONE ENANTHATE

3 WEEKS
    ANAVAR
    LIPIDEX
    OXANDROLONE SPA OXANDROLONE

2 WEEKS
    TESOSTERONA 25/ 50
    TESTOVIRON TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE

1 WEEK
    ANDRIOL TESTOSTERONE UNDECONOATE

4-5 DAYS
    SPIROPENT
    NOVEGAM
    OXYFLUX CLENBUTEROL

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    sus for 8 weeks isn't long enough...if your worried about detection times go for prop at 100mgs/day...it will be out of your system faster than sus or enanthate etc...you could stack it with winny if you like or var.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    need to lose some fat....maybe the clambuterol will help .... lmao

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Look bro, you probably dont want to hear this, but I will bet most guys on here will say the same,
    IMO, still a bit young. from your stat, you seem to have things going good with out AS, if you are in high school, seem to be a little old, but whatever, with that size you shouldnt have anything to worry about, assuming athletic ability is there.

Keep training hard, eat clean, lots of rest, IMO I suggest a 3day split, with Sundays off, hitting each group twice in a week, in season change to a total body eod or 3 days a week.
    if you looking to shed some fat, look into clens, and ECA, cardio, stay away from winny, dries out your joints, and playing ball with dry joints is no fun...

keep doing research and learning about AS, and save them for later...when you need to kick it up a notch...BAMMm...sorry just had to do it...

GOOD LUCK

HM

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Varsity football=High school.
    High school=TO YOUNG FOR AS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Varsity football=High school.
    High school=TO YOUNG FOR AS!!!!!
    Exactly. This guy is probably only 17.

Sorry, my bad i dont know why i said varsity...i mean college ball...alright great i will not do the winstrol i guess...i need those joints healthy

longer than 8 weeks...how long should i do it for?

Im 20 now, will be turning 21 when i do them...however now i am wondering if i should...

is that guy in your picture your twin brother fallen angel?

when is a good age to start? dont most bodybuilders start young

now i am thinking sust to begin with...then primo later on in the summer since it is out in 4 weeks...the objective is have strong hardened muscles...not huge watermellons...

This is awesome...thanks to everyone...

Tygh is offline Associate Member
    I guess my first question is..what position do you play? Do you want/need more size or more strength? That narrows down the choices, perhaps. Then you look at the time to clear the system. That narrows the choices some more. Then, ask the questions and get the knowledge you need to do the cycle right.

I used to get tested and had to pay close attention to clearance times. Give yourself a little padding.

i play linebacker...so i want more strength...less weight...with all the help i am gettin here i am thinking just a test...then cuttin up myself after....

Or what about ANAVAR , ANDRIOL , ANDROSTANOLONE, the side rates them as high in strength, ability to keep gains, and low side effects...how come no one ever talks about these roids...its always just test...Anyone know???

Also i have been informed that Teslas is a great one for althletes...what about that one

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Bro you do not want to get injured.you do not need AAS yet........i have a friend who just messed himself up for a LONG time by tearing his pec and now he will not be able to go to the gym for 6 weeks(he is 20)..his tendons wernt ready for the sudden surge of strength from AAS...........before his cycle he was benching 315x5or6......twards the end he was putting up 360x5(he hurt himself on the 3rd rep with 360)

bro please be smart about this......Im not just blowing smoke up your a$$ either

Sorken is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    sus for 8 weeks isn't long enough...if your worried about detection times go for prop at 100mgs/day...it will be out of your system faster than sus or enanthate etc...you could stack it with winny if you like or var.
    Well like Mallet said.. if you are going to use AAS and you are worried about the detection times go with prop.. it will be out of you system in 2-4 weeks.. so I would go with that..

Good luck anyway !

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    need to lose some fat....maybe the clambuterol will help .... lmao
    clambuterol.....is this found in the ocean???...sorry,couldn't resist....CLENBUTEROL

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    clambuterol.....is this found in the ocean???...sorry,couldn't resist....CLENBUTEROL
    it was a joke devildog....all be it a bad one(i have a weird sense of humor) that's the way he spelled it in his original post...hence the lmao

i get all my gear from the ocean, hehe

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    Its a really good place to find pinz especially!

Me too, Octatest, Mantatest, Orcatest and Clambuteral is ALL I run. Planktontest & Kelpitol for cutting.
    TSW

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Me too, Octatest, Mantatest, Orcatest and Clambuteral is ALL I run. Planktontest & Kelpitol for cutting.
    TSW
    lmao....i lost 20lbs in 2 weeks on the kelpitol

lmao....i lost 20lbs in 2 weeks on the kelpitol
    Yeah! Aint that the Sh*t?!
    TSW

The ocean jokes are great....but anyway back to me..haha...joking..whats with the ANAVAR , ANDRIOL , ANDROSTANOLONE, the site rates them as high in strength, ability to keep gains, and low side effects...how come no one ever talks about these roids...its always just test...Anyone know???

BIGCDAWG is offline Junior Member
    bro if you are ****ing big already then what the **** do you need aas for? i am not a big guy and i need this **** to get me big. i think you should stay natural and just be ****in mean in the gym naturally. be glad you are that size and just thank god instead of juicin. or instead, just ****in get yocked and **** it. whateveryou want to do, just lettin you know what i think.

Awesome post bro...its all relative though right...whats big to you isnt to someone else...maybe just being a starter is alright for some players..but i want to dominate.

i am beginning to finalise my cycle...as 10 weeks sust first 3 weeks Dbols as a kickstart with the sust...im going to take sust at 500mg a week and shoot twice a week. a sold PCT of Clomid and Novl and a few shots of HCG ...i am scrapping the winny and primo...i have learned that i can keep the gains with a solid PCT and dont need to worry about winny and primo...thanks guys...but eventhough i am getting it altogether it doesnt mean i will...still wondering about the ANAVAR , ANDRIOL , ANDROSTANOLONE they are so highly rated by the site...why arent these being used more...

Swellin Guest
    Actually, I would have preferred the test prop/anavar combo in your shoes. It would be a great combo for hardening you up and givng you some nice strength gains. Both compounds would be out of your system in no time. There is also no need for you to even mess with HCG on that short of a cycle...unless you just want to.

Having said that...I agree with PurePower...I would really like to see you stay away from gear right now...but that does not look like an option...you seem to have pretty well made up your mind.

gmoney74 is offline New Member
    ANAVAR (oxandrolone) is a great oral for strength gains, with minimal weight gain, you need to take enough per day for good effect (min 30mg). The high cost of this drug means not everyone can afford it.
    ANDRIOL (test undecanoate) is not worth taking, you may as well use suspension or prop (unless you are scared of needles).

Awesome..thanks...alright ya i have learned now that HCG is for more potent cycles...alright well ill run the clomid instead...my only problem with prop is that it is supposed to be very painful...if it take 500 mg of sust or even prop or eth... do i just take it once a week like that or a couple times...and wont that be painful too....
    man this is hard

Swellin Guest
    Trust me...forget about the pain...it is something you will get over very quickly.
    Prop needs to be injected at least EOD...better if ED
    Sust...same as prop (it contains prop)
    Enan...E3D or E4D.

Again...the pain only bothers you for the first couple of shots...after that it is nothing but butter.

the site says "Despite this we recommend that steroid novices stay away from all testosterone compounds. To make it very clear: Those who have never taken steroids do not yet need any testosterone and should wait until later when the "weaker" steroids begin to have little effect. For the more advanced, Testosterone enanthate can either be taken alone or in combination with other compounds." should i be worried about this...alright enathate sounds good...i could take that twice a week and be happy...it says there is a lot of water retention...more then sust? is the Dbol for the first 3 weeks at a VERY low dos a bad idea?

Swellin Guest
    The stuff on that page is rather outdated. Revamping that entire section is currently in the works. Forget about the stuff on that page.

L-dex and/or nolva should be able to handle any water problem you have. Dbol should just make the bloat worse. No such thing as an effective "very low dose" for dbol. No less than 30mg ED.

Just try the test only cycle. If you feel the need to run dbol...add it.

Take a look here......http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=70741

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    Just got done with a test-e cycle along with a few other things, but being more
    advanced and 42 I'm able to handle the stronger stuff in various combo's.
    But to answer your question test-e shouldn't bloat you up to much than sust 250
    will, like the guy said before this post test-e e3d or e4d, strength gains come on
    quick and boy do you get hungry so head for a buffet place after your shot, so
    train like a man possessed do your training and drills for football and the bloat
    should be minimal.
    later

Excellent posts guys...ok so all in all the sust should be scraped from my cycle...in place with enanth...i will get stronger and bigger off it then sust??? how are the side effects in comparison if i shouldnt go by the site...i was just thinking of doing some dbols inorder to get the cycle kickstarted as i had been advised since the test doesnt kick in right away....also...and this may sound stupid...but if i still cant grow complete facial hair...like i have a goat...but i cant grow anything else....does that mean im still in puberty sortof...and my test levels are still to high to go on roid...or does it just take awhile to be able to grow a beard...this really sounds stupid...but i hear if you arent totally done puberty then you can really get ****ed up...so i was just wondering...

how much strength am i looking at if i can already bench 315 for 3? on a 10 week cycle of enanth..compared to sust250 10 week cycle...i hear maybe 315 for 8-10 sound right...or excessive?

Swellin Guest
    Nobody can accurately answer a question like that bout your body. It is the same as asking, "how much weight should I gain." That depends on you.

Some get better strength results than others.

yer my boy SWELLIN...thanks for all the feedback...so do the enanth. for 10 weeks and inject 250 2X a week?? for a totall of 500 for the week. Is that how you do it???

Swellin Guest
    You got it!!!!

im a little worried about how the site rates enanth...but this forum is all about it...i also have concern with the fact that it only gives one star in ability to keep gains...i mean that is shady. with a solid PCT i will keep them right...atleast that is what i have come to understand with this forum

and for the dbols i just have to monitar my nipples right...to see if gyno is kickin in?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information