diesel21 is offline Member

? on clenbuterol and its saftey?

Yes, i did do a search, looked at the hand book and all... I also have a anabolic review book that in one section says how clen speeds up the heart/raises blood pressure (AS does as well) but as always i like to take extra precaution. How did clen results work for the guys who have taken it and shoul I be worried about having a heart attack if i take it correctly

thanx

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Be afraid..............Be very afraid!!.......

it is a drug and should not be taken lightly, however, I know of noone that has died from it. Nor have I heard of anyone dieng from it.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    The key is start out with low doses to see how your body handles it and go fromt there. I have used it and liked it but the dosge was key. You HAVE to understand how to dose it before taking it or it can be dangerous. And remember there usually labeled in mcgs per ml not mgs.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RageControl
    The key is start out with low doses to see how your body handles it and go fromt there. I have used it and liked it but the dosge was key. You HAVE to understand how to dose it before taking it or it can be dangerous. And remember there usually labeled in mcgs per ml not mgs.

exactly start with low doses and dont bump up to quick. take for 2 weeks on and 2weeks off cycled with an eca stack!

cool, thats what i was thinking, took 20 (1 tab today) and will go up one per day till i hit 4, the i will stay on for 2 weeks and last couple days pyramid down...
    I had 60 left over form a trip a while back,, they are oxyflux i believe and a lot of people say its crap, but i gave it to 3 of my friends and it worked great for them, i'll keep an update!

ok this is my third day.. i don't know if i'm being paranoid, but my heart feels like its pumping a lot faster ( i did one the 1st day, 2 the second, 2 today and suppose to do one more later.. should i check out my heart rate, or am i just being paranoid?

and is it ok to still do some cardio (just walking 45-60 minutes, plus stay on tough workouts?

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    that is expected bro.... relax

yes, do cardio but no HIIT..... walking would be good

Thread Information