sox824 is offline New Member

Estrogen Blockers

Just started my first cycle - Aratest 2500 (200mg enan, 50 mg prop) every ten days. Should I be taking any estrogen blockers with this and which ones are recommended, pricing, where to buy, etc. Pardon any obvious ignorance - I'm a newbie. Thanks -

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes it's a good idea to run some sort of estrogen blocker, or anti-aromatize drug (novaldex, liquidex, armidex).. Start the anti-estrogens, immedately upon signs of gyno from the test..

I would strongly suggest shooting the aratest around every 4-5 days to keep test levels constant, and avoid valleys in your strength..

Good luck

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    Yes it's a good idea to run some sort of estrogen blocker, or anti-aromatize drug (novaldex, liquidex, armidex).. Start the anti-estrogens, immedately upon signs of gyno from the test..

I would strongly suggest shooting the aratest around every 4-5 days to keep test levels constant, and avoid valleys in your strength..

Good luck
    doesnt aratest have 50mg of prop in it???

im pretty sure it does, so i would shoot 1/2 cc eod...every 3rd day might be ok, but for more stable blood levels i say eod...

yes like monster said...an AI would be best to run while your on along with nolva, but at the least get some nolva.

Thread Information