Advice On My First Cycle

I NEED SOME IMPUT. I'M PLANNING TO START A EQ/WINNY CYCLE HERE IN A FEW WEEKS. SO FAR IT LOOKS LIKE THIS:

EQ WINNY

WK1 200MG
    WK2 300MG
    WK3 300MG
    WK4 400MG
    WK5 500MG
    WK6 500MG 50MG EOD
    WK7 400MG 50MG EOD
    WK8 300MG 50MG EOD
    WK9 300MG 50MG EOD
    WK10 200MG 50MG EOD

I'M A 30Y/O MALE, 170LBS. AND APPR. 12% BF. I'VE BEEN LIFTING FOR 10 YRS. OFF/ON, BUT VERY CONSISTANT THE PAST 3. I AM A NOVICE TO A.S., AND THIS BEING MY FIRST CYCLE I WANT TO GO A LITTLE MILD AND PUT ON 8-10LBS. OF QUALITY LEAN MASS.

I DO HAVE A COUPLE QUESTIONS THAT I NEED ANSWERED. FIRST, WHEN SHOULD I INCORPERATE CLOMID INTO THIS CYCLE AND AT WHAT DOSAGES. ALSO, SHOULD I KEEP THE DOSAGES I HAVE LISTED ABOVE OR SHOULD THEY BE MODIFIED. I HAVE DONE SOME RESEARCH, BUT I'LL BE THE FIRST TO ADMIT THAT I DON'T KNOW ALOT ABOUT A.S., SO ANY ADVICE IS GREATY APPRECIATED. THX...................

Primetime is offline Associate Member
    I am going to run something similar. Looks good. I like SK* suggestion to run the winny past the EQ. Check out SK*'s thread on cycles for newbies, it has some info.

Good luck to you. PM me and lets keep up with each others progress.

Take Care

P

Pwrlftr is offline Banned
    You can get 8-10 lbs easily from an Equipoise only cycle on a 200-400-200 pyramid/taper over 10 weeks. You really do NOT need the Winstrol .

The Equipoise will give you a hard, density to your muscles that you will not believe. You'll need to eat clean (but you'll be wanting to eat ALOT so watch your diet) and workout hard (you should see some good strength gains on top of the changes in the quality of your muscles) and be sure to get plenty of rest each night.

If you do decide to keep the Winstrol, start it at 150 mgs/week, pyramid up to 300 mgs/week, and then taper back down to 150 mgs/week. Together, it would look something like this:

(Equipoise and Winstrol--divided doses into 3 times/week)
    Week 1 - Eq. 200 mgs/week
    Week 2 - Eq. 250 mgs/week
    Week 3 - Eq. 300 mgs/week
    Week 4 - Eq. 350 mgs/week
    Week 5 - Eq. 400 mgs/week Winstrol 150 mgs/week
    Week 6 - Eq. 400 mgs/week Winstrol 200 mgs/week
    Week 7 - Eq. 350 mgs/week Winstrol 250 mgs/week
    Week 8 - Eq. 300 mgs/week Winstrol 300 mgs/week
    Week 9 - Eq. 250 mgs/week Winstrol 250 mgs/week
    Week 10 - Eq. 200 mgs/week Winstrol 200 mgs/week
    Week 11 - Winstrol 150 mgs/week

One week after your last injection, start Clomid at 1 tab twice/day for 5 days and then take 1 tab once/day for 5 days. The great thing about this cycle, besides what it will do to your muscles, is that your natural tes. levels will barely be touched thus you do not need much clean up AND you will keep almost 100% of you gains.

Good luck and good lifting....pwrlftr

Thread Information