SHAGGY is offline Member

Question Dianabol for diet purposes??

Hello everyone,
    I was wondering wether it is possible to use a steroid , for instance dianabol , while dieting very strictly to preserve muscle mass. Strictly using the steroid in amounts that would preserve muscle mass during extreme diet. And how much would one aproximateley need?? If my questions have already been answered please ignore my post and forgive me. If this is in the wrong category, please delete my post and again forgive me. Thanks in advance for any replies.

P.S. excuse me for my spelling, my native language is not english.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    There are many different dieting cycles.
    D ball is not one of them.
    Give us a little info about yourself ie cycles, age , size etc
    and we will see what we can do.

Aj2002 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAGGY
    Hello everyone,
    I was wondering wether it is possible to use a steroid , for instance dianabol , while dieting very strictly to preserve muscle mass. Strictly using the steroid in amounts that would preserve muscle mass during extreme diet. And how much would one aproximateley need?? If my questions have already been answered please ignore my post and forgive me. If this is in the wrong category, please delete my post and again forgive me. Thanks in advance for any replies.

P.S. excuse me for my spelling, my native language is not english.
    Back 10-12 years ago we used to use D-bol as an anticatabolic and to help maintain a positive nitrogen balance while dieting, w/ nolvadex or similar there was little water retention and such, and muscle loss was always minimal if any but nowadays there are better options......

Thread Information