Thread: Nolva Q

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member

Nolva Q

I did my first cycle of suspension only about five years ago, then I did another D-bol cycle about two years ago, no anti-e's or clomid or anything...(I know, I know very stupid but I didn't know then what I know now). My question is: my nipples have never been sore or itchy from theose two cycles, and to tell you the truth, I didn't even know what gyno was until I watched "Fight Club". However, my nipples seem to be rather puffy and have been for a couple years now, I was wondering if it were gyno, and if it were could nolva reverse the issue, or does it just prevent the problem???

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    feel behind your nipples for solid round balls, if you dont have them then its not gyno just puffy nips

also your nips should be very irritable and in pain if its gyno

personaly i have always had puffy nips and i thought it was gyno, but theres no solid tissue behind them
    also when they get hard they look totally normal

if your not in pain and theres no tissue, you most likely have the same thing as me

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    it might just be a predisposition to store fat in your chest.

i know several individuals who don't have gyno but have puffy nips due to some excess fat.

you could possibly try yohimburn or any other topical fat solution and see if it helps at all.

just a suggestion.

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member
    that's exactly how it is...no pain, when hard the look normal...cool, I thought I was the only one and maybe I had gyno HUGH sigh of relief

inevitable is offline Member
    Yea i have the same problem... i went to my docter about a week ago and he just said its excess fat.. i was relieved but kinda embarassed lol

Thread Information