Dilatory is offline New Member

When should I see results?

What's up guys. I'm running my first cycle as follows:

weeks 1-4: 437.5 mg enan & 350 mg prop per week
    weeks 5-10: 437.5 mg enan per week
    weeks 11-12: 350 mg prop per week
    weeks 1-15: 10 mg Nolva and .25 mg L-dex every day
    weeks 13-15:Clomid 300/100/50 (3 days after last prop injection)

I'm 6'1", 190lbs. I haven't been able to work out hard or eat right this last week because of some bad test flu symptoms. I feel better now, though, so I'll be hitting the gym and eating right starting now.

I'm starting my second week right now, and was just wondering when I should really start to see some growth. I know the enan won't kick in until like week 4 or 5, but what about the prop? I know it's very individual and varies from person to person, but can anyone tell me about their experience or how long it takes on average to see growth from the prop?

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Well as far as water weight, I think with you supplementing the novaldex throughout the whole cycle, bloating will be kept at a minimum.. Generally around week 4-5 sometimes end of week 3 the enthanate will kick in.. Then its grow time.. Do you get any good pumps when you work out, you should notice strength and size gains in no time..

Good luck

But shouldn't I be seeing gains already with the prop that I'm jumpstarting with?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    Well as far as water weight, I think with you supplementing the novaldex throughout the whole cycle, bloating will be kept at a minimum.. Generally around week 4-5 sometimes end of week 3 the enthanate will kick in.. Then its grow time.. Do you get any good pumps when you work out, you should notice strength and size gains in no time..

Good luck
    Ditto.

I think you'll see gains from the prop within a wk. Enan is going to take a couple of wks to reach peak levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Dilatory
    But shouldn't I be seeing gains already with the prop that I'm jumpstarting with?
    When are you shooting the prop, at the least every other day? hopefully not once a week.. I would imagine you should notice a small increase and strength, and pumps... You gotta be getting a good pump off the prop..

SHould I not take nolva and l-dex throughout the entire cycle since this is my first cycle? Are they unneccessary until I see gyno symptoms? I just figured better safe than sorry, but I could just keep them onhand for if I see symptoms. What do you guys think?

Yeah...I'm shooting the prop and enan eod for the first 4 weeks, and then I'm stoping the prop and just shooting the enan twice a weeks for weeks 5-10. I get good pumps after I workout, but they go away in a couple hours. I haven't notticed any lasting growth, just strength gains.

I'd personally save them UNTIL ((knock on wood)) you see any sides.. Novaldex can reverse the tissue buildup if gyno appears.. You may like the bloat, It's extra water weight, but it serves as a cushion for joints so you can lift heavier, more intense.. When you start feeling itchy or sensitive nips, then you have to start that novaldex..

Just my opinion..

Growth will come with your diet.. Eat and you'll grow, make sure you get ALOT of protein also.. Wait till week 3-4.. haha you'll be a madman on the enthanate (if you respond well to test)

You'll enjoy it

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    I'd personally save them UNTIL ((knock on wood)) you see any sides.. Novaldex can reverse the tissue buildup if gyno appears.. You may like the bloat, It's extra water weight, but it serves as a cushion for joints so you can lift heavier, more intense.. When you start feeling itchy or sensitive nips, then you have to start that novaldex..

Just my opinion..
    Feeling itchy....i never knew this was a symptom....man I have been feeling kind of itchy...however, I just thought it was my mind. I am a paranoid freak so I tend ot over do some things....Monster, please elaborate on this for me. Please!

Yep... itchy nips, was something i experienced once when i ran alot of test and dbol once.. I got paranoid, because i never experience my nips itching - following was the sensitivity was increased... Then i started the novaldex and the sides disappeared..

Thread Information