jus02 is offline Junior Member

where are my gains

hey guys. I am very concerned. Today i weighed my self at 187 an the other day i weighed in at 192 WTF is goin on here.. Im on test E an EQ but i really am not seeing any gains at all to be honest with you. I would like to know how this cycle went for other people. Also i have been eating well an working out like a monster so i mean i figured that i would see some gains. Im getting a good "pump" at the gym and it stays with me for alittle but i dont have that feeling that i did when i was on in the summer. I dunno do u think that the Test is fake? Hit me up with some responses thanks

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jus02
    hey guys. I am very concerned. Today i weighed my self at 187 an the other day i weighed in at 192 WTF is goin on here.. Im on test E an EQ but i really am not seeing any gains at all to be honest with you. I would like to know how this cycle went for other people. Also i have been eating well an working out like a monster so i mean i figured that i would see some gains. Im getting a good "pump" at the gym and it stays with me for alittle but i dont have that feeling that i did when i was on in the summer. I dunno do u think that the Test is fake? Hit me up with some responses thanks
    how long have you been running this?

also, what does 'eating well' encompass? 2g protein/lb bodyweight from CLEAN sources like chicken breasts, tuna, lean ground beef, and 1.5g carbs from low GI sources like baked potato, oatmeal, wheat bread, etc. is 'eating well' IMO.

be patient.

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    also you cant just lose 5 lbs over night
    it was water and bloat that you lost, wouldnt be concerned about it
    your weight will flunctuate depending on what time of the day you weigh yourself (how many meals youve eaten that day, whether or not youve taken a crap, etc....)

im on week 3, monday will be week 4. An yes i have been eating very clean with the chickens, tuna, turkey burgers, if it has protein im eating it. In the morning i have 6-7 hard boiled eggs( just the white) an a protein shake, when i get in from class i eat chicken breast on the forman grill wit a baked potato, dinner either a piece of meat or some more chicken,, in between i eat tuna an some protein bars along with a protein drink here an there....an after workout i eat as well....

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    make sure you have a postworkout protein shake, as you didnt mention one

thebob is offline Junior Member
    Have you noticed a decrease in your body fat? Sometimes you will lose weight in fat but actually still be gaining muscle. This is especially true on fina cycles. Most likely it is just water weight, but could be the above as well.

sory forgot to post that...i bring the shake to the gym an drink it right after im done with my last set.An Yes i have noticd some loss in body fat. i guess im just real impatient but just alittle worried also

48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    You're getting ready to kick in at week 4.....There are too many variables to account for 5lbs.....which scale/calibration, water, fat vs muscle mass, not enough rest, clothing, other items going in your mouth, etc.

I say don't get caught in that scale trap...use the gym mirrors...look at the overall organism....do you LOOK like you are improving?

M-JAY is offline New Member
    One thing you should be able to tell by now is whether or not the test is real.

Are you horny 24/7? If not, it may be bunk.

gaga is offline New Member
    to me an ecto, your diet is to clean, i would up the calories from mass gainers

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    The eq is just now kincking in you will soon have an enormous appetite. SO EAT.

CASHUS7 is offline Junior Member
    I Lost A Few Lbs When I Ran Eq Before I Started To Gain, But My Strength Gians Were There. Dont Worry Now, If In A Week Or So Your Body Wieght And Stregnth Has Not Gone Up Then You Might Want To Check Your Test Source.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Patience Daniel-san, you are early in your cycle, things should pick real soon.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    eq takes a while to kick in at least on me, thats why I run it so long. I notice the eq kicking in around week 6 or 7 when Im on it.

aight thanks alot for the input guys ill keep everyopne updated

-Jus02-

Latimus is offline Banned
    i knew a guy who was injecting crisco into his ass thinking it was roid...i bet a lot of the experienced users know for a FACT that their **** is real. A lot of people even make their own gear. if you are wondering if its fake only because of the 5 pounds that is different then thinking from the start that it might be fake because you didnt really know the joke you bought it from. Especially if you got it cheap. To be sure, you can go get a bloodtest done, the results are confidencial...the dr isnt going to be calling home, haha...blood tests are a good idea anyway...so go get yourself looked after...

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    i was on a sust/EQ cycle and actually ended up losing 10 pounds in the end....i was getting bigger but i was also dropping alot of body fat as well....good luck!!

inevitable is offline Member
    yea i was about to say doesn't eq start to kick in after 5-7 weeks???
    Last edited by inevitable; 03-12-2004 at 07:18 PM.

Thread Information