Maxim1056 is offline Junior Member

Shot Didnt Go Great!

Ok so i just took my weekly shot of 300mgs EQ in right glute. Took me two sticks, first stick hurt pretty bad as i was going in, dunno if i was going through scar tissue or what but when i got it all the way in i didnt feel right about it so i pulled all the way out, lots of blood came out but that happens like everytime i shoot in the right glute. So anyway then i did my second stick about an inch away from the one before and it went in fine no pain, and injected the full cc. Now when i full my glute i have a tiny lump inside and its sore, im pretty sure the lump is where i made the first stick but i didnt inject there. Is this normal what could it be. I never got a lump before and especially right after a shot.

somebody please answer me im sweating over here

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Relax, you'll be fine. A lump after injecting happens. MAke sure you use a proper sized pin. You should start rotating your injection sites.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah just chill, its normal

23g 1.5 inch

pblee is offline Junior Member
    dont tense up when you stick yourself if possible. when i was sticking eod i did left, right glute then in my left,right shoulder. that gave me like 8 days before i did it again in that same area. your tissue is getting tight or skin. its fine. i do 1 inch needles in glute and shoulders. 1 inch in shoulder but 1.5 is good for glute i just dont

yea i hit my glutes left right left right, 3 shots a week, but each glutes gets 4 days rest before it gets hit again

mon right glute

thurs left glute

sat right glute

mon left glute

thurs right glute

sat left glute

then the cycle repeats itself

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    start using your delts...

Cephas84 is offline Associate Member
    i started my cycle today to first shot 300mg in my glute soon as it was pulled out cheeck spilled out blood but whiped it up and that was the end of that will do another 300 mg shot next sunday and than after that 300mg on sunday and than again on weds or thurs :P 600mg a week mmmmm

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Yeah i agree i just read another thread about what size pins we like and you said you only hit your glutes....not good bro. your building up scar tissue. Thats why it was hard and thats why it hurts. switch up to different sites like quads, delts, traps, lats, etc. Im going to be using traps, delts, and quads for my next cycle. itll be a first time for traps so we'll see how that goes.....

im nervous to hit another spot, but its looking like i may have too

cocky is offline New Member

Cool done it

did delt the other day same thing 1st hurt pulled out did again did have a lump
    from 1st shot wet away couple days youal be fine

delts are easy for me and virtually painless. the quads are easy as hell cus you have full control with the needle and no weird turning or positioning. Traps are going to be a very interesting one for me to hit 1st time. Don't be nervous man, just do it, youll save yourself from more pain.

BTW, how are you liking the EQ? I will be using soon and kinda excited.

im taking tect c 500 mgs a wk and eq 300 mgs a wk, everybody says 300 mgs is a low dose, but im sure im going to feel it. This is the begining of wk 4 for me so im expecting to really start feeling it, as of yet i notice it a tiny bit in the gym by the way i get pumps and some strength. But in the past ive done a cycle of straight EQ 12 wks. I got some nice lean gains. Gained about 15 lbs kept about 10. It was pretty decent. What im really excited for is the test, ive never done test before so im anxious to see the results i get.

J0k3R is offline Associate Member
    well i do both glutes and delts but for the delts since i'm ripped and i have very little body fat i use a .5 inch and i seriously dont feel anything.... but everyone is different

The Punnisher is offline Junior Member
    Is there any reason that people tend not to inject Test into the delts? My only injectible cycle was an EQ only cycle and I did nothing but delts, left once a week and right once a week. There was no pain, no lumps, no vien issues and it was pretty easy to hit.

dean12345 is offline New Member
    Try your Bi's, I was pretty nervous at first but it was quite easy and painless even with a 22g 1.5". But I am still experimenting as I am on my first cycle. Plus I only shot half a cc into each. Just couldnt resist the Bi's before my arm workout you know.

Dean

pblee is offline Junior Member
    i was nervous when i tried my delt out for the 1st time but i love it now. easy to stick and easy to find as long as ya dont have to much fat. try it. just use a 1 inch needle and dont go in all the feel but most of it. it will be fine. i still wont do it but just in the delts and glutes

Thread Information