moby is offline New Member

weird experience with fina

Well this was the first time. today was my 6th shot of fina. after i assitated, while i was pushing down on plunger. there was this wierd pain in the glute. i was slowing down the injection. but there was a certain resistance. after i took out the needle. I started sweating and my ears were really hot. my body was shaking and had a toxic strong taste in my mouth. i though either i was gonna pass out or throw up. quicklie went outside and stood in my balcony. i am aright now. but that gave me quite a scare.......should i continue with fina. or leave it. is it something that usually happens....cause this was a pretty nasty experience.
    mind it that i am only injecting in my glutes.

i need some help

thanks

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    did you get short of breath

yes for a while....... i was having hard time to breathe for a short while

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    probably passed thru a vein, and when you injected some oil got into your bloodstream

its not just fina that does this, this can occur with any injectable

should i be worried..........i am getting the feeling back again.

Cowboy Hank is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moby
    should i be worried..........i am getting the feeling back again.
    Sounds like you got some in your vein...it is a potentially life threatening situation, but sure would be an awkward emergency room visit.

One note on the nausea/light head...I'm told the best way to combat that is to lie down and elevate your legs, I know there have been a lot of times after a workout I get that horrible feeling and I just panic trying to figure out how to make it without puking =)

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i got the same thing last week while shooting in my glutes.real cold feeling in my lungs and began coughing for about 5min.never had that trouble shooting in my shoulders.not a real pleasent experience and ever since i have noticed i have a lot of mucus.could be coincidence.just par for the course

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    bro if it gets worse don't worry about what the doc thinks get your a** to hospital. make sure you asperate properly next time and if you ever get pain again pull it out and reposition your shot. it should never be painfull unless your injecting the oil into the muscle to quickly. hope your ok now!

peace

AS

allblewup is offline New Member
    the same thing happened to me once while shooting sust but It lasted an hour and then I felt fine

Thanks for the help guys.......i am feeling better now......my ass is hurting like a biach... but i think i'll live. This experience has made me even more causious. I wanted to ask if You see blood in the injection when u asitate or the blood is collected between the area of syringe and injection

Thread Information