Thread: Deca

4g63boost is offline New Member

Deca

How long does it take Deca to enter you system, and what are the usual gains of deca taken 500mg weekly for 5 weeks? I know it depends on the person, but maybe someone can tell me what ususal gains are? Thanks!!

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    500 mg's a week for 5 weeks ???? you will prolly be pissing most of that out the highest i have ever done is 300 a week for 8 weeks, gained 12 pounds, Deca is a long lasting steroid 500 mg's a week would be waisting it i would strech that out to at least an 8 week, do some readings on Deca to see for ur self. BTW 500mg's a week will shut u down and u will have a hard time gettin it back up!!!!!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 4g63boost
    How long does it take Deca to enter you system, and what are the usual gains of deca taken 500mg weekly for 5 weeks? I know it depends on the person, but maybe someone can tell me what ususal gains are? Thanks!!
    At around the 4th or 5th week is when you should start seeing gains from the deca ........ You should run it at least 10 weeks.

With the gains that's up to you........ You train and eat right you could put on 25lbs or so.

Are you running test with the deca?

Froggy is offline Member
    Hey steveO; you ever been on Wheel Of Fortune?

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    500 mg's a week for 5 weeks ???? you will prolly be pissing most of that out the highest i have ever done is 300 a week for 8 weeks, gained 12 pounds, Deca is a long lasting steroid 500 mg's a week would be waisting it i would strech that out to at least an 8 week, do some readings on Deca to see for ur self. BTW 500mg's a week will shut u down and u will have a hard time gettin it back up!!!!!
    Pissing most of it out? This isn't protein.

Like MudMan said, run longer nearing 10wks or plus.

Doc

So, if I run 250mg's a week for 9 weeks would that be better than the 500mg's for 5 weeks? I took 500mg's last week, but have only taken 250mg's this week, so I would have 7 weeks left giving a total of 250mg's a week not counting the 500mg's the first week. Should I do that? And, will it give me better results? I'm training hard. I weigh 160 lbs. I take-in about/around 180-250 grams of protein a day everyday with other foods, also drink 2+ gal. of water a day. **Thanks for the replies it helps me a lot!!

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    thats a horribly planned cycle! not trying to burst your bubble, but you really need to go back the the ol' drawing board...
    i would STOP, figure/find out the best way to go into PCT in your siuation (not sure how much or in what way you should approach pct in your situation- so i wont speculate).
    figure out your goals- search and learn some different AS profiles (if you are in actuality ready to use)- put a tentitive cycle together- post it on the board to be reviewed by more experenced members- then proceed from there...
    i really thing you are going to screw your body up & be severly dissapointed if you continue on this "cycle"..
    good luck...

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    you jus copied and pated that into pm huh?

LOL, great

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Deca needs to be run long side test to keep sex functions up, and test should be run higher than deca, like 500/400, or 400/300, that type of ratio.

deca

Ok thanks for the info. Im gonna run a cycle now that is 250mg deca a week for 10 weeks.My lifting is hard and I take-in a lot of protein 200+ grams a day everyday.Is there anythying wrong with this cycle?

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    The majority of people on this site seem to hate deca ; especially when used alone. I disagree. I've done a deca only cycle and had great gain. I was doing like you and making sure to get alot of protien. I'm 6'3" and went from 205m lbs to 220 lbs and kept it on. I was doing a little more like 400 mg/wk. I had no bad side effects at all. I will tell you though, everybody is different. I'm just telling you MY personal experience.

New Gear Head is offline Associate Member
    I had similar results on a Deca only cycle, 6'3 and 225 before cycle and went up to 241 after 10wks, was doing 500mg/wk and from what I have read we were lucky to not get the dreaded deca d!ck, make sure you read up and make your own well informed choice I won't do deca only again thats just me.Good luck bro

Thread Information