Thread: Test 400 Usage

lollipops is offline Associate Member

Question Test 400 Usage

Members,

If I use Test 400 in a cycle, could I ever go back to using Test 250?

Someone told me that you can't. I am undecided on using it in the future, just curious right now.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    If im getting your question right somthings not right here. test is test the biggest thing to concern yourself with is the mgs per ml and how many times you need to inject. Theres tons of info on test on this sight use the search button.

arnold1980 is offline Associate Member
    i'm confused, do you mean super test 250 (sus)?

Quote Originally Posted by lollipops
    Members,

If I use Test 400 in a cycle, could I ever go back to using Test 250?

Someone told me that you can't. I am undecided on using it in the future, just curious right now.
    Going from using Denkall Test 400 to QV Test Ent? Is that possible or will I have to continue to use the Denkall instead of the QV

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    So your saying switching test brands durring a cycle?

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Going from using Denkall Test 400 to QV Test Ent? Is that possible or will I have to continue to use the Denkall instead of the QV

Ok it seems like your worried about switching from one brand to another and not being able to go back at a later time if needs be, is that the jist of it? If so dont worry your body cant tell who the manufacturer is, you'll be fine.......Hitman

Quote Originally Posted by RageControl
    So your saying switching test brands durring a cycle?
    Here's what I am talking about:

Lets say I use Test 400 in one cycle now.

Could I use Test ent in the next cycle, aftger using the test 400, or will I have to use only test 400 from now on?

Cowboy Hank is offline New Member
    My uninformed opinion on this is that test 400 is just more concentrated than test 250, IE you don't have to shoot as much.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Here's what I am talking about:

Lets say I use Test 400 in one cycle now.

Could I use Test ent in the next cycle, aftger using the test 400, or will I have to use only test 400 from now on?
    You can use any mg/ml ratio test you want after useing something like T400. Im wondering if your heading towards the idea that once you hit a cycle at 400mg/ml you cant go back to 250mg/ml , well that is something you'll just have to learn for yourself. Some people keep doing 500mg/ml every cycle and some just do 250mg/ml, there is a saying that" your first cycle is always your best" based on the fact that the bodies receptors are fresh and untainted from synthetic test which means every cycle there after is going to require more test to saturate the receptors and in return to put on mass. But like i said before some guys always stick to the same dose for years and can still pack on the pounds. Hope that cleared it up...........Hitman

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    the virgin receptor theory is BS - but the first cycle is usually the best because it it closest to your natural state - obviously Ronnie cant gain 20lbs on a cycle anymore.

concentration doest matter - just make sure you take the amount you are looking for - but I would recommend doing some more study first before doing anything

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    You can use any mg/ml ratio test you want after useing something like T400. Im wondering if your heading towards the idea that once you hit a cycle at 400mg/ml you cant go back to 250mg/ml , well that is something you'll just have to learn for yourself. Some people keep doing 500mg/ml every cycle and some just do 250mg/ml, there is a saying that" your first cycle is always your best" based on the fact that the bodies receptors are fresh and untainted from synthetic test which means every cycle there after is going to require more test to saturate the receptors and in return to put on mass. But like i said before some guys always stick to the same dose for years and can still pack on the pounds. Hope that cleared it up...........Hitman
    Hitman,

Exactly what I wanted to know. I heard some nasty stories about the pain of Test 400. I now have access to it, but had a lot of questions as well. You cleared things up for me, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    the virgin receptor theory is BS - but the first cycle is usually the best because it it closest to your natural state - obviously Ronnie cant gain 20lbs on a cycle anymore.

concentration doest matter - just make sure you take the amount you are looking for - but I would recommend doing some more study first before doing anything

Cycleon,

Thanks for your input. I appreciate it.

Thread Information