Jjdigs74 is offline Member

Small problem with cycle info

Iv just ended a 4 month cycle of sust250 about 4 weeks ago. I stop'd to let my body have a rest and to get back to normal again. I have to say i feel great, iv lost some weight but nothing bad. I kinda feel that iv gotten past my recovery stage. Proplem is that i go to South beach in April! My thinking is saying that i can jump back on some test Prop and some EQ and sometime after i get back i wil taper my doses! Taking a good 4 to 5 months off.

My question is... I would be shooting Test Prop 100mg ED as well as 500mg EQ/wky. Since taking AS with me is SO OUT OF THE QUESTION, how can i run my Test so it will last me the week I am away? Test Prop is run everyday because of its half-life, but what's the longest acting Test that could get me threw a week without shooting? And at what dose would i use?

My Feeling is i don;t want to break a good cycle because of a trip, and its the beach bro's! Can't be slackin...

PS I know that 4 weeks is nothing and not enough time for a full recovery, and i fully understand that. I wasn't that crazy with my last cycle, missing days of injection and just letting test levels go up and down. It was a good cycle but poorly run. Sust250 was all that was run, and at lower doses...
    Last edited by Jjdigs74; 03-13-2004 at 12:58 AM.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    since your obviously not gonna wait, if your gonna go back on, cyp or enan. would be the way to go since you'll be away for a week

Thread Information