jersey juice is offline Member

Keeping gains permanently

I was over at elite reading a post on this and it is very interesting to say the least. I wanted to bring up the same post here to hear what your opinions are. The consensus seems to be that if you give your body time to adjust while gaining, not putting on 20lbs in 10 weeks but more like using lower dosages over a longer period of time you will have a better chance of keeping what you gain. Taking into consideration if you have reached your genetic limit it may be harder for someone to keep their gains than someone who is using before they reach their limit and gains what they could've naturally. I think you can keep gains if your body is given enough adjustment time. For instance I have no problem putting on weight (endomorph), but when I cycle I tend to only gain a few pounds, but my body composiions changes drastically. I would love to hear all views on this subject since it's something we all worry about post cycle.

BUMP

IM CURIOUS TOO FOR VET REPLYS......

shameless bump...

REM
    REM is offline Member
    i like your post jj you just added more info
    just what i need

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    Great post JJ

I am eagerly anticipating a response from a vet!

The way I see it is that even if you look at guys like Arnold today, even though he no longer juices he is still much larger than the average human. Granted he still trains, but not for the Olympia. Even if you go to any gym and talk to the oldtimers who used to juice 15-20 years ago before anyone knew anything about HCG or clomid to keep gains post cycle, they are still jakked, maybe not all muscle, but again bigger than the average human. This leads me to believe that If your body has enough time to readjust to it's new mass, then your genetic potential can be altered to some degree. I have always believed in nicely dosed cycles, but you do lose a little when coming off, so I'm starting to rethink that if you put on more mass at a slower rate, giving yourself time to adjust, it is more probable that you can keep those gains. If you can naturally put on 15-20 lbs in a year training without juice and you will keep those gains, if you put on 20-40 lbs using juice in a year rather than in 2 cycles how couldn't you maintain that level?? Please vets chime in...BigKev, Cycleon...anyone...anyone...Bueller........

BUMP.............STILL CURIOUS.............

testonon250 is offline Banned
    Originally posted by jersey juice
    The way I see it is that even if you look at guys like Arnold today, even though he no longer juices he is still much larger than the average human. Granted he still trains, but not for the Olympia. Even if you go to any gym and talk to the oldtimers who used to juice 15-20 years ago before anyone knew anything about HCG or clomid to keep gains post cycle, they are still jakked, maybe not all muscle, but again bigger than the average human. This leads me to believe that If your body has enough time to readjust to it's new mass, then your genetic potential can be altered to some degree. I have always believed in nicely dosed cycles, but you do lose a little when coming off, so I'm starting to rethink that if you put on more mass at a slower rate, giving yourself time to adjust, it is more probable that you can keep those gains. If you can naturally put on 15-20 lbs in a year training without juice and you will keep those gains, if you put on 20-40 lbs using juice in a year rather than in 2 cycles how couldn't you maintain that level?? Please vets chime in...BigKev, Cycleon...anyone...anyone...Bueller........

actually arnold weights in at 215 right now and still looks big...
    however. he had to loose the wieght as hollywood would not taking him seriously years ago... thats why we tappered down..

so i bet he would have kept his gains if it were not for hollywood..

Look at Arnold at how old??? He's jakked, I agree Hollywood and heart probs made him drop some mass.

Thread Information