Jjdigs74 is offline Member

Clen and my girfriend WOW

My girl has just started taking clen . She's done with her first 2 weeks and shes now in the middle of her 2 weeks off. She had very little side effects, some cramping and small headaches. She has gone up to 5 (20mcg) a day and has felt fine. But now she's late with her period? Im currently taking over 750mg of test a week and i know thats not fool proof birth control and that she might just be pregent, but has anyone ever heard of clen messing with a womans menstral cycle? She's freaking out about it and is making me very uneasy about the whole situation. Not that she might be pregent but if she is, will the clen and all the test i was taking have an effect on our soon to be child? help...

not2bigyet is offline Member
    great question...I'll bump this one for you

Soup is offline Associate Member
    why not just take a test to be sure she is just late, that should give you little doubt which it is. At least you will know.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Bro, relying on Test as a form of BC is foolish. Lots of guys have impregnated their girls while on a cycle, including several here. I would buy a preg test. They are cheap. At least you will know . . . And if you don't want a child, use something!!!

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Soup
    why not just take a test to be sure she is just late, that should give you little doubt which it is. At least you will know.
    thats what i would say also...

if i remeber right my gf was on clen before she started her period, im sure everything probly went just fine or i would have heard about it

TheOak182 is offline Associate Member
    I definitely agree with Testify on this one. Its dumb use AAS as a form of BC. As for Clen messing up your girlfriends cycle, i do not see any reason why it would. A girls period can be ****ed up by a number of things, stress, change in diet, etc. From what I am guessing she is not on the pill, so I would recommend to you if you are really worried about it, is just get a test and put your mind at ease. We all have been there once or twice (God knows i have) and you will feel alot better once you know for sure!!!

jbolsrn is offline Female Member
    Yes, I agree, have her do a pregnancy test. Any stimulants, diet change, exercise change will affect the menstrual cycle. And, as stated before, use some type of birth control method if this isnt what you want right now. The sooner you do the test the better, as you dont want your girlfriend using clen if she is pregnant. Let us know how it turns out, I am sure everything is fine.
    " Who needs experience, when you have medical training"

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    jbolsrn is right. Buy pregnancy test ASAP and use right BC:-) Good luck bro

Thanks for everyones input on the matter. I appreciate it. We are going to get tested tommorow and find out for sure. She has also made drastic changes in her diet and excersise routine, that might have something to do with it, just as Jbolsrn had said. That info has put my mind on ease for now. Thanks again

Soup is offline Associate Member
    to put you at ease when mygirlfriend moved back home after college semester was done she was late by 6 weeks, that was scary. But she was moving home for the summer which was stressfull enough and back in with her twin sisters

Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    yea man, if you are using AAS as a form of BC that is foolish, if your withini 3 weeks of the cycle, meaning you had just started.Your spermogenesis and natural test levels would be way too high, you would impregnate her very easily...I am only telling you the truth and reality of the matter, b/c I am a realist....

NO guys your reading the post wrong. I was not using AS as a form of birth control. I was saying that i have heard that high testosterone levels in a male produces less sperm. Not saying that i couldn't get her pregnent but more on the lines like it would be unlikely that she did get pregnent. Sorry for the mix up

Drops in girls bodyfat can cause a disruption of the menstral cycle. She took clen stripped off some fat there you go. Happens to my girl when she starts training hardcore and is in season for one sport or another.

daaaan is offline Associate Member
    Hey, the only reason i use 1000mg test a week is for birth control. I don't even work out.

ultranyteg is offline Junior Member
    was gonna say..

you can only use test as birth control if the dose is over 1,000, using like 1,500 will probably make you 98% sterile. right after your balls fall off with that much test

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by ultranyteg
    was gonna say..

you can only use test as birth control if the dose is over 1,000, using like 1,500 will probably make you 98% sterile. right after your balls fall off with that much test
    I don't know how true that statement is, but if it is true then we got alot of sterile guys on this board

I'l try to find the link I read it from

was doing some research on test, and came across some research labs site. It's their claim

even found it on our very own site!

http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugpr...php?steroid=82

Another interesting side effect of Testosterone enanthate is mentioned in the bodybuilding magazine Muscle Media 2000, June July 1993 on page 45. Judging whether this is positive or negative is left to the reader. 'A few years ago, the Lancet Medical Journal of England reported that they found testosterone (the proto-type anabolic steroid ) to be a remarkably effective form of male birth control. Researchers conducted a 12 month study which included 270 men and determined that weekly injections of the hormone testosterone were 'safe, stable, and effective.' They discovered that weekly testosterone injections had a success rate of 99.2% as a birth control method. That makes it more effective than the birth control pill (97%) and much more effective than condoms (88%). The study also revealed that the effects of the contraceptive injections were entirely reversible upon discontinuing administration of the drug and that the testosterone injections produced minimal side effects."

For an FYI She's Pregnent!!!! I can't beleive it, but she is and its crazy. Im only 23...?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member

Red face Paul Anka

"You're having my baby..what a lovely way of saying how much you love me"..... sorry....

Quote Originally Posted by Jjdigs74
    For an FYI She's Pregnent!!!! I can't beleive it, but she is and its crazy. Im only 23...?

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    Wow bro, I can't tell if its good or bad news to you but whatever it is good luck with it!

dumblucky is offline Member
    happy fathers day and welcome to the club

Thread Information